P411 What do you think ??

Hi Gents,

I understand most of you are hesitant to give out your information to each provider you wishes to see. This is just a procedure that we must partake on for screening purposes! All your info will remain confidential and discarded!

Preferred411 is a paid membership it's a site to verify you it's safe and you will only will provide us your reference#!

Instead of being asked frequently!For our safety as well your privacy ! And once you created an account you don't have to worry about being mislead , there are reputable providers that are verified in this account and highly reviewed as well!

Once you been verified it's convenient easier and safer! Then you don't worry about anything but having to just have a great time with the provider you wishes to encounter!

Let me know what you think

Thanks

Edited by Lyka

I use P411 myself and I am a paid member on P411 it is valuable site for some gents that may travel to other Canadian cities, or down to the USA.

I have met some great reputable providers through the site, and I will continue to be a paid member on their site. The screening process is very easy, and when are verified or okay by other providers, it just makes the next appointment so much easier for booking appointments.

I realize that not all ladies use P411 but it does have its advantages for the lady and gents, another venue to advertise for the ladies,and a screening program in place and the gents are able to view the ladies. :)

• Like 1

From a ladies point of view I think P411 is great. It is becoming more and more popular and its one of the screening methods I encourage to new guests without a reference. I used it for the last few years and have found it easy to use as well as the gentlemen I know that have used the site to be verified mentioned is was easy and worth it.

• Like 5

I am signing up!

I dont want your info clients, but I feel I have to ask you to feel safe.

I love the idea to know how many vouches you have,

this is a great IDEA!

I can see the type of ladies you see and how often.

Great idea!

bang bang bang my way in to your hearts with Amour

• Like 1