How about a 10 minute option with...

How about a 10 minute minimum option with each additional minute charge on a per-minute basis - just like a long distance plan?

Many times a fella doesn't know how long he'll need, with the initial greeting, giving the donation, hanging my coat, dressing, showering, etc. especially when meeting a lady for the first time.

With a per-minute billing option, no one would have to watch the clock, and ladies wouldn't have to be concerned with guys over-staying.

A taxi meter time keeping device could be used, eliminating the need to keep track of start/end times as well as any concerns about being over/under charged:

taximeterlarge.jpg

Just kidding! I'm perfectly happy with and respect whatever time options a lady chooses to offer.

I know it's early for April fools day, but for some reason I just felt the need to be a shit disturber today :)

As long as the taxi meter comes with a cute hip holster, why not??? I mean, at the end of if, I know I'll have a shit load more money then if I charged an hourly rate.

I think the meter should need to have money put in, like a slot machine. No money, no hanky panky.......:whipping:

I think the meter should need to have money put in, like a slot machine. No money, no hanky panky.......

Maybe it could retain a credit card like a bank machine or the new gas pumps, you only get your card back when you're done :)

Another option would be a parking meter type device, where you select the amount of time you want by the amount of money you put in, and you can add time by running to the meter and putting more money in. This one even has a two-hour time limit:

1024_WVparking.jpg

Please No

the last thing i need is to be on the meter.... constantly checking to see how i am doing....next you will be telling me it will make a clicking sound for each minute...or that it will say "please remove your cock or deposit another $30.00".

Under this system would there be a light outside the SP's door so you could tell when she has a "Fare" like the taxi's do.

I am happy as it is now... just me and her playing "Beat The Clock"

LOL Great Thread

• Like 1

Please No

next you will be telling me it will make a clicking sound for each minute...or that it will say "please remove your cock or deposit another $30.00".

LOL, funny! Just like a payphone.

Maybe the ladies could offer rate plans, like a cell phone company. That way you could pay for what you think you will use in a month, then you would be charged overages if you go over.

That way you and a couple buddies could get a "Family Plan", and if one goes over, but the others didn't use all their minutes you would still be covered ;)

Cool, if this ever happens. I'm going to require my clients to enter my incall location naked, I'm going to install a slip and slide in my hallway(I will be at the end waiting, wink, wink) and when the ten minutes is up a fog horn will go off. That will for sure be an experience to remember.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRAiZmvtAKdNb6oToDtE95_q6kCN-aW3bM70_yOYVjKfkAxUhraiQ