Sign in to follow this  

tired of explaining why you're still single? there's an app for that ... :)

this is an innovative new tool that could really be helpful in our little world. LoL

depending upon your level of financial commitment (between about 20-100 bucks per month) she will text you, call you, send you gifts and flowers... all those things a girlfriend should do..... well ... almost ;)

As I understand it an Invisible Boyfriend app is on the horizon.

Can you see yourself ever using these apps? Maybe hobbyists and providers with prying family can keep them at bay.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/21/sick-of-explaining-why-youre-still-single-then-invisible-girlfriend-is-the-app-for-you-4195553/

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

What? I didn't say a thing. ;)

Edited by realnicehat

I imagine there's some gents and even some ladies who are very happy with their circumstances. This will keep the friends and family from asking that annoying-as-fuck question ... when are you gonna finally settle down and get married???

I was at a big thanksgiving dinner recently ... some friends I hadn't seen for ages. The amount of times I heard "are you single..?" this way I can just have my virtual boyfriend send me flowers and a note saying how sorry he is he couldn't attend ... :D