Cerb members and Toy Mountain

Guest c**io**m7

I personally want to thank Cerb members for taking part in such a wonderful cause.

Last week, I saw a post by PassionVitto at VIP Massage about this cause and, since then, it looks like the social and I have been told that more spas have caught on. I am on my mobile so I am not able to check all the ads to see who is on board...so, my full apology if I have not named you specifically.

This is a fantastic charity and holds dear to my heart. As a young-un, I came from nothing and Christmas joy was provided by the Salvation Army on more than one occasion. I would like to ask all of my cerb friends to think of the children this year and to PassionVitto, VIP, the social and all other groups on board, you have my personal heart-felt thanks. This is a wonderful thing you are doing.

Please, keep it up!!

Well I don't want to take credit for others. Although we waited last night to post it was CERB members who suggested to us (Social organisers) doing something for charity and suggested Toy Mountain. It was by coincidence, when discussing social with VIP that I found out we would be supporting the same cause.

This support is now growing and I also saw a member started a thread yesterday suggesting CERB supports a cause.

So I would like to join the OP in saying Thanks. As I posted on the social thread, there are many charities available. To give and who you want to give to is a personal choice!

• Like 2

I am just Happy to help.., those that have not been as blessed as I have been all my life... and who would be more deserving than Children... They are our future.. happy children will make happy adults.. and it will make the world a better Place :)

Its all about giving and sharing your blessings with those less fortunate... no matter the time of the year, or if it is a charity or simply just helping those around you.... And doing it for the rigth reasons!

• Like 1