Have you ever?

Guest c**io**m7

Have you ever been so fucking mad you wanted to rip somebody's fucking head off with your bare hands and then suddenly, someone close to you offers an ear, a hug and a simple 'I love you'...your anger stays but, less intense...almost like you were just soothed into rational thinking?

In situations like this, 'thanks' just doesn't seem to be enough.

Sometimes I think this is a natural part of living at times because it just seems one thing after another, snowball effect. I find it interesting that many times in these situations, what you need to take you down a notch or to soothe you to a better rational state seems to show up out of the blue. Whether it be a person, piece of information, picture, comment etc. Blessings in disguise and sometimes, there are no words to describe the feeling.

• Like 1

Of course, I'm an emotional person, and depending on my mood and the circumstances in my life I'll blow a gasket or two. What else should be expected. I don't handle stress well and usually only react when provoked but in saying that I can ignore and be calm also. As I said I'm emotional, as many are so different moods bring about different reactions. I don't think any of us should be ashamed at how we react to certain things, especially when provoked or when you need to protect yourself, or when you have been wronged.

In those times a sympathetic ear, kind gesture or a simple show of support or a hug hug, can appease these types of situations:) and when that is offered to you be thankful, it is enough but also be there for that person when they are in need.

• Like 1