Christmas Gift List

Well it that time of the year... Christmas music is on the radio, the malls are full, the Santa Claus parade has come and gone. So the question for all the men here is.... will you be including any of the wonderful CERB ladies in your Christmas shopping?

As for all you beautiful ladies....What would you like for Christmas...do you share a Christmas wish list with your regular clients?

• Like 2

I don't expect my clients to purchase anything for me. Gifts are ALWAYS appreciated but never expected. I don't have a lot on my wish list this year...

Mostly I'd love a gift certificate to Victoria Secret which finally opens here in St. John's this weekend. I'm overdue for some new bras and panties :) hehe

I will never turn down chocolate or red wine :)

I would really like a construction fairy to come and finish renovating my house lol but that's kind of a stretch ;) haha!

I'm a pretty easy going person - don't need a lot, never ask for a thing. I'm happy if those around me are happy, and those less fortunate get more than they expect.

• Like 2

I don't expect my clients to purchase anything for me. Gifts are ALWAYS appreciated but never expected. I don't have a lot on my wish list this year...

Mostly I'd love a gift certificate to Victoria Secret which finally opens here in St. John's this weekend. I'm overdue for some new bras and panties :) hehe

I will never turn down chocolate or red wine :)

I would really like a construction fairy to come and finish renovating my house lol but that's kind of a stretch ;) haha!

I'm a pretty easy going person - don't need a lot, never ask for a thing. I'm happy if those around me are happy, and those less fortunate get more than they expect.

A gift certificate seems impersonal....and getting the exact right fit in a sexy bra and panty can be a challenge..... i kinda think it might be best if I accompanied you on that shopping excursion....just so it all fits properly of course....i know I might have to sit there watching you as you try on one outfit after another.... but for you I am willing to suffer through it in relative silence. I am assuming I would need to bring my own kleenex.....

I am handing out personal cards to my clients as a small gift:)

Other that, of course if my clients want to give to me, then anything you bring I would be thankful. Just knowing you thought of me is enough:)

PS...I like hot chocolate of any kind, lol

• Like 1

I love how some men give themselves a gift of an sp visit, I've met a few already;) As far as what I want- as per my website asks- just donate to an animal shelter or an organization that helps rescue or protects animals. That will make me very happy. Christmas is a time for giving, especially to those less fortunate. So if you have extra, give, give, give:) and have a happy and very merry Christmas:)

• Like 2

I bring a gift every time I meet an sp (with one only miss) so I just fit the gift to the lady and the season ! There's nothing like that look of surprise when they are expecting nothing and you surprise them with something unique ! Half the fun of the visit for me !

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

I definitely have a cerb lady on my gift list this year...I just haven't quite determined yet what this gift will be.

Guest K***e D****ls

I have three organizations on my website that I support. Gents have generously donated to them- I didn't expect the response I've gotten from posting them. I also added some personal things for me, since the question does come up. It's always nice to be treated. :)

http://www.kyliedaniels.com/gifts.php