strange observation today... and antler-rant

I was driving around town today......and something odd was happening.

With the recent weather the roads have become a little more rough...or bouncy......yes bouncy is a better term....

You see in my car I find the bouncy bumps more pronounced these days.....and as I drive I find my myself getting aroused.:shock:

Not from the actual vibration...but you see..I am not a Greek God in body shape...I do have a little tire around me...and have for all my life and rather larger pectorial muscles.....ok...MAN BOOBS.......

Yes man boobs.......and the bouncy road causes my nipples to rub on the inside of my shirts......and for a while it was driving me to be aroused......

Problem is...do I quickly and in haste call around to find relief:bddog:.....or do I hold on for a few more minutes until the bouncy road makes my nipples sensitve and thus agrivate me?

Then once agrivated I start to curse at the City for thier lack of road maintenance...the problems living in a place where frost creates issues...and putting me in a foul mood......:-x

Do other guys have this problem?

Do the ladies ever have this?.....or do bras help?

Do I need a manzier...or a bro?

help.........

Guest S**r***e

I think I have your solution antler.....whenever this happens, picture etasman running towards you with his long flowing mullet bouncing up and down, wearing nothing but a flannel banana hammock and duct tape on his nipples. That should probably take care of your arousal problem.:lol:

Antler man - you need a girl beside you, head in your lap, mouth open, bouncing along with you.

:handjob:

I think I have your solution antler.....whenever this happens, picture etasman running towards you with his long flowing mullet bouncing up and down, wearing nothing but a flannel banana hammock and duct tape on his nipples. That should probably take care of your arousal problem.:lol:

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the pain...the visions...........must drink more beer to erase mental picture.......

now that's funny...hahaha

I think I have your solution antler.....whenever this happens, picture etasman running towards you with his long flowing mullet bouncing up and down, wearing nothing but a flannel banana hammock and duct tape on his nipples.

Sweet! Never tried flannel, thanks for the suggestions.

Of course the real fun happens when those duct tape are ripped off.....hmmm....

flannel.....mmmmm....soft......comfortable......mmmmm........

excuse me...kleenex break.....

duct tape?......never thought of that.....maybe \i will have to start with painters masking tape...work my way up to duct tape.........