We Vibe

Guest sa**sh**e

Does anybody have experience using a We Vibe either Original, II or III. Interested in buying a We Vibe III but is it worth the money and is it all it's claimed to be?

Guest ****ven

We Vibe 2 created insane sensations for me - so hopefully the newer versions are even better! I know that Wicked Wanda's provides some awesome options for this unit :)

Additional Comments:

We Vibe 2 created insane sensations for me - so hopefully the newer versions are even better! I know that Wicked Wanda's provides some awesome options for this unit :)

Guest sa**sh**e
Yes it is but like any sex toy to be used in moderation . I have the newest one and I totally love it ! I really have never paid so much for a toy but it's worth it .

I didn't realize till I dropped my local toy shop that there is now a We Vibe 4. Is this the one you have K or do you have We Vibe 3. Thanks for the feedback. I like to think that it's half the price because 2 people can enjoy at the same time.

Additional Comments:

I now know what I'm getting for Christmas;)I'll have to tell you how I liked it after the 25th;)

Look forward to yourrrrr response. From what I hear be sure to shut it off when you type it may cause typing errrrrrrrrors! LOL

I,ve been fortunate enough to play with a friend and the we vibe (2) on a number of occasions and have truly enjoyed how we can use it on each other then share together ! very few toys are as user friendly and non intimidating-lol

For those that did not know this possibly, the We-Vibe was invented by Bruce Murison a former Nortel engineer of Ottawa, it is a great feel good story, oh and the We-Vibe is also a great feel too :)