Blindfolds ..... You or Her / Him

Would you rather be blindfolded or blindfold your partner?

What do you think your choice means about you?

I guess the fact that I have never been blindfolded means I would rather blindfold her than be blindfolded. In term of what that means in regards to being with an SP I guess just that I am not as trusting as I think I am or that I like to be in control. Neither of those are how I see myself.

I do kinda like the fantasy of being blindfolded but have never acted on it?

You have to find a partner you trust, and that goes both ways, AND you have met each other several times, not just once.

I have done it a couple of times, and with break away handcuffs, so having yourself at the ladies will, is exhilarating really can heighten the climax, but you have to trust...and let your mind at ease, and let things flow.

I've also blindfolded a SP, again she trusted me, we met numerous of times, it was more of erotic pleasures by stroking feathers on her body, feeding her fruit, and kissing her while blindfolded, and then of course some sexual play with her such as oral, but when moving onto actual sex, the blindfold comes off, to ensure that safety is paramount for both.

I'm sure that a lady must meet you several times before that trust is given.

I have done this both ways myself . If you want to blindfold me that is fine and dandy , unless you are restrained you can always remove if nervous.

I do get requests for this so I have some hoods which are even better than a blindfold .

I very much enjoy this but but periodocially check with my date, ask how are you doing etc .

In a situation like this I believe The Golden Rule is very important !

• Like 1

Guest realnicehat

I'd happily try either with a couple of ladies that I know but I'd definitely prefer a blindfold to a hood. How do you kiss with a hood on?

Guest c**io**m7

I have never done this but would love the blindfold and cuffs...taking turns.

I usually feast on a lady with my eyes, so a blindfold on me won't work, but if she wanted one, I'd certainly agree to that.

Like playful light bondage, I've tried and very much enjoyed being on either end of the equation.

I'm also pretty visual though, so even if my hands are restrained I do prefer to be able to see so I can appreciate the view. Yet there is something undeniably delightful about the added mystery and surprise and heightened sense of being in the dark.

Since I truly enjoy both, which one I prefer really depends on the lady, since it is her mood and personality and reaction which can most turn me on. So, whether she is feeling like taking charge or being acted upon, teased or teasing, I'm quite happy to enjoy either role. Either offers the potential for so much sensual fun when the mood and chemistry are right.