Anticipation.....

Looking forward to so much!

first I'm looking forward to cleaning my house and doing my laundry. I actually am... call me crazy but organization makes me smile.

...camping in Superior Provincial Park next weekend and kayaking on the Big Lake...eek! ...

...northern tour after that... I love my northern gentlemen!

...heading east in the fall... I love new tours, a little apprehensive but excited too!

You're gonna love Superior...careful of the ice cold water though...if you didn't know...beautiful area!

I'm lookin forward to some camping , paddling and fishing in East Algonquin area...real soon now!

• Like 2

I have lots of anticipation towards a few upcoming "events" in my life in the near future but the one that has me extremely excited at the moment is that I will be receiving my new sexy pictures from the photoshoot I did last week most likely late tomorrow or on Saturday!

I can't wait!! :)

• Like 2

Th last year for me personally has been kind of rough but I have to admit that at about this time ever year I start looking forward with anticipation to the Holiday season... for some reason it for me can make the worst of times seem better to just spend time with people you love and care about and to have a reason to reach out to others and share some good cheer...

Are there things in your life that you are currently looking forward to with anticipation?

All the major steps, plans with my favourite lady are now in place to have one of the top items on our bucket list checked off in the near future.:)

• Like 1

I've booked a hotel next Tuesday to see a lovely lady... Been waiting two and a half weeks for this date... cause you can get cheaper rates if you book ahead.

• Like 1