You are a great group

Guest *Ste***cque**

You should be proud of this community and it's members. I have been blown away by the civility, humor and intelligence of this group since I've been a member. If I start naming names I would need a second post. You know who you are, you're regular contributors and lots of times I have wondered, if we had met on the street I might never have known what great qualities lay beneath your surface. That would have been a shame as I am glad to know what little bit I do. Maybe that's the one redeeming benefit of this crazy online world? It removes barriers and helps people realize just what interesting people are out there in the real world. I'm taking a break and didn't want to drop out without letting you know how unique I find you all.

Merry Christmas and for us geeks, live long and prosper. I'm not sure of the proper greeting in Klingon. Do they even have a word for Merry? :)

Good post, and a good time of year to acknowledge the contributors to this community!

My thanks go out to you all.

I am so happy to have found this Web site, sick and tired of going on "backpage" to be dissapointed in false pictures posted. I have met a very nice aquantance and looking forward to meet a few more in the cities I travel to very often. Thank you for real folks!

Meery Xmas and Happy New year! Looking forward to travel again in Ontario in 2014, Windsor, London, Sudbury, North Bay Ottawa and Thunder bay a few of the many stops!

Wonderful post, and i too would like to thank everyone who contributes to making this a great place.

I take breaks from time to time, from the hobby, and sometimes I'm less active on the board. It's great knowing it is here, checking in on old friends, and knowing that there is always a place here for every one of us.

Cheers, and Merry Christmas

Porthos

I'll echo that sentiment. This has been a good year for me, and it's been made even better by my experiences here on CERB. Thanks to everyone for being willing to make the effort to share your own honest insights on such a wide range of delicate and fascinating subjects.

I learn new things here all the time; and other times I'm surprised just to find that other people share ideas and sentiments I thought were weirdly unique to me. :) What an awesome place. And I agree that it's partly the online anonymity, but largely the welcoming and positive atmosphere here on CERB, that lets people risk revealing some of their unique inner selves we might never have known about otherwise.

Best wishes on your break, SteveMcQ. It'll be great to hear from you again if do make it back to this neck of the woods.