Humbling Question

After reading many threads and posts I feel I can receive some honest, sound, and candid advice. As an younger individual completely new to this hobby I am unsure of how to breach an issue of mine. My performance is closer to a sprint then to a marathon. That being said my recovery time is quite quick an offers the chance of several repeats. Personally, I can really enjoy myself as much as my company is. I just don't want the sp to feel burdened or bothered by MSOG. Someone who can be casual, relaxed, or invites a sense of play in between playing. I'm am certainly not opposed to a longer time ie 2-3 hrs to have fun and get to know one another. Please, any thoughts or comments would be greatly welcomed.

• Like 1

Sometimes finding a lady who offers both GFE and massage may be good for you. I find even with msog, at times the "recovery" time can be awkward. So if she is able to bring you to the massage table, or massage there on the bed, it is a good way to stir up the chemistry and connect.

Good luck, happy hobbying:)

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

or, maybe book a duo!! That could be fun too!! That way the 2 ladies could play while you recuperate...that would likely speed up the recuperation too...it works for me.

If you are still young enough to enjoy a speedy recovery, or not recovery time required as when I was a lot younger - then make sure you get the MSOG items taken care of before seeing any lady.

But finding a girl with stamina and ability to transition to say conversation, or massage, it helps.

I think that the main thing would be to just talk to the lady you wish to see, and explain the issue to them. this would serve two things. it would give the lady a idea of what to expect and it would also give you a chance to get to know the lady in question before the meeting. I do not mean to plan out every second of the date but just express you concerns and other things. a little bit of talking go a long way. :)

Good luck and have a great 2014

TC

• Like 1

As long as you are up front and if there is good chemistry it sounds like we could have a blast blast blast :) I don't find the recovery time awkward - its a good chance to give or get massages..catch breath..relieve any muscles that may have spasmed up.. have a nice shower or bath together..

i aim to please and msog on a shorter session may sometimes be a bit daunting but with a longer session theres less pressure and no rush.

and for a longer session I would probably book ahead of time so the sp can plan accordingly to give you priority in booking so she will have enough energy and stamina to keep up with you ..not place you last in list after a long day of play...

• Like 2

Thanks. Very solid read and much appreciated. I agree with training and understand that over time my control increases drastically, I've experienced this with long term relationships. As a true newb to hobbying I'm quite sure I'll have a run and gun performance with an sp due to many variables and excitement. I defiantly will take my time being honest and upfront and hope my first experience is amazing as all the reviews on this board. I'm for sure not opposed to taking the edge off as stated in the other discussion and always have enjoyed companionship. Again, thanks for the advice.

Heh. I'm not even young (mid 40s) and I'm still like a bunny the first time around. I've learned to embrace it. If I get off quick from a BJ or whatever, I just turn my full attention to the lady. I love eating pussy and I find by the time I've gone down on her for a while, I'm usually ready to go again anyway. There's no pressure that way. You're giving the lady good service in any event and if you rise for a second go, great and if not, well, you both had a good time anyway. Actually, I've never NOT risen for a second go (knock wood) but I feel like even if I didn't we could still both have fun.

Guest S****r
Heh. I'm not even young (mid 40s) and I'm still like a bunny the first time around. I've learned to embrace it. If I get off quick from a BJ or whatever, I just turn my full attention to the lady. I love eating pussy and I find by the time I've gone down on her for a while, I'm usually ready to go again anyway. There's no pressure that way. You're giving the lady good service in any event and if you rise for a second go, great and if not, well, you both had a good time anyway. Actually, I've never NOT risen for a second go (knock wood) but I feel like even if I didn't we could still both have fun.

That's perfect! ;-)

Well this old guy is good once if all you measure an encounter by is SOG.

But I like longer encounters (like now three or four hours) It isn't for MSOG. It is for companionship. Take time in between for kissing, cuddling and conversation. JMO but sex with someone you spent time getting to know is much more enjoyable than an anonymous encounter (now that may just be me) and kissing, cuddling and conversation allows for that. And if MSOG is important to you in an encounter, first let the lady know ahead of time, and then book encounters of a longer time to allow for recovery and kissing, cuddling, and conversation time

Don't know if that helps

Good luck

A morning rambling

RG