Why do I thank and nominate postsâ?¦.

Your reasons are what makes CERB unique. And, thank you!

what Joseph said ... give thanks whenever you think appropriate and are so moved.

Porthos

• Like 2

Everyone should give Thanks, Rep Points and/or Nominations to those they feel deserve and earned it...not to mention their support to other members they feel deserve it. It all fits in with the community nature of CERB and keeps this a positive board

RG

• Like 7

We all have our reasons for doing what we do, say, why we thank and nominate posts and who we see. For me thanking a post, especially one who has responded to my thread, is a show of politeness and thankfulness to them for taking the time to participate and to respond to my thoughts and opinions, also for adding their own.

When I nominate a post or thread it's because what that person has stated is relevant, important and poignant to me.

• Like 6

I always appreciate when others take the time to recognize the efforts of a poster. Ranging from encouragement for newbies to acknowledgement of a useful or funny post, the Thanks, Nominations and Comments all signal that there is someone out there who cares enough to comment positively. So, thanks theliquor!

• Like 7

I probably don't take the time enough to thank and nominate posts. If you feel it theliquor, keep doing it. You shouldn't ever feel bad for showing your appreciation.

Thanks everyone! You are all amazing!

• Like 5

I try to give thanks when I'm grateful for someone's words.

I've never had an opportunity to nominate a post... by the time I get there someone has always beat me to it LoL ...kind of like this one!! I guess great minds think alike :)

• Like 6

I've never had an opportunity to nominate a post... by the time I get there someone has always beat me to it LoL ...kind of like this one!! I guess great minds think alike :)

Jessica

FYI you don't have to be first to nominate a post, if there is a post you feel deserves and is worthy of nomination just click on the Nominate Post icon. Your nomination is noted at the bottom of the post.

For information

Thanks

RG

Jaysus woman.... do you know that when I read one of your posts.... I read one word, then your bum bum flashing GIF at the bottom of the page catches my attention !!!! ?? !!!! Takes me 5 minutes to read a damn paragraph !! ;)

I THANK you :)

Guest N***he**Ont**y
Jaysus woman.... do you know that when I read one of your posts.... I read one word, then your bum bum flashing GIF at the bottom of the page catches my attention !!!! ?? !!!! Takes me 5 minutes to read a damn paragraph !! ;)

I THANK you :)

Yas Yas! Such a nice bottem she has to Lee!

I will add a thanks if I feel the post helped me in a way that no others have. It also helps if the post is unique and even sometimes funny.

And yes that is a great looking ass

• Like 2

There are many great members of this board and their participation and what they have to say is invaluable. I also like to give thanks for those who are thoughtful of others ( esp Tracie), those who provide such great insight in what they have to say and those whose posts invoke such wit and intelligence. There are too many people to be named in the above categories but cheers to all of you! xo

• Like 5

I thank a post when I agree with the thought or sentiment or if I disagree but the post has challenged me to look at an issue differently or consider another insight... and I thank a post when it raises an issue that I think needs to be explored or discussed. I have also thank posts I see someone being helpful..... i have only been active here for the last year but I have been pleasantly surprised about how supportive and caring this community can be.

I nominate posts for all the same reasons I thank them just when they push the boundary a little further that what I think a thank will cover.

Am I biased in my thanks and nominations...lololol... of course... those people in the community who I have connected with and have relationships with tend to attract my attention and I seek out their posts....i wonder how many great posts I miss.....

Hey.. just my opinion.

• Like 3

i was going to say i like the Thanks, the Nominate and the Rep point options because from time to time i will write a post like this one, hit the wrong key, and the post disappears.

This happened the other day, it takes me this long to come back to say it again and hope i hit the right key.

• Like 2

Guest P**aq

I am new here so just getting the hang of the ins and outs, and learned about thanking a few weeks ago. I like to say thanks when a post makes me think, laugh or tugs at my heart. There should be a thanks button to CERB in general, this place is really interesting!