Midnite-Massage...a special thank you

Guest c**io**m7

I have always said that Cerb really does have a lot of terrific people and I would like to publicly thank one of them...Midnite-Massage.

When I was in the hospital in December, Tracie kept me company, positive and upbeat. Her PMs and messages always seemed to put a smile on my face.

Tracie, thank you so much and, like I said, if I am ever in your neck of the woods, or if you are ever in mine, dinner is on me.

Edited by c**io**m7

Guest c**io**m7
I'm glad she was there for you in your time of need and that you are alright. Tracie is very thoughtful towards everyone here. She doesn't pick favorites and goes above and beyond imo to make sure everyone is appreciated for their efforts, it's nice that you took the time to thank her, she deserves many:)

She really was amazing! Thank you just doesn't seem to say enough...you are right, she deserves many!!

Awwww thanks for the BIG smile and the blush too. I'm just glad you are okay and are looking forward to a great year. I'll take dinner though! :twisted:

Thanks to Cristy as well, I don't do anything for adulation but I'll sure take the smiles and warm snugglez! :lovers:

• Like 3

+1 on all the above posts. She certainly has become a valuable member of this community. Keep on being you.

Porthos

• Like 3

Tracie is one of those rare individuals who genuinely care about others and is damn sexy at the same time. Kind of like Mother Theresa mixed with Kate Upton mixed with Jennifer Lawrence and Christina Hendricks. She is warm and fuzzy and hot to trot at the same time. And while my love and admiration grows from afar, I hope she knows she is one of the bright lights of CERB. Thank you Tracie for all you do for others and all I hope we will one day do to each other.

• Like 4

I really think Midnight deserves a round of applause because she is always the first to acknowledge the accomplishments of Cerb members here and I think that is really kind on her behalf. So I'd also like to say, thank you to Midnight!

• Like 3

Sweeetheart Extraordinaire !!!! You have a natural born gift Tracie for being so down to earth, caring and making people smile constantly ....sometimes when they realllllllly need that :)) Kudo's babe.

• Like 2

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Traci you have heart! Never change!

Traci sinulla on sydämen! Koskaan muutu!

Whole heartedly agree with all of the comments in this thread regarding our Midnite-Massage. She is truly a treasure in the CERB community. And one very sexy lady! *RAWR*

• Like 1

Guest B**na***oy

Besides being one of the sexiest lady in the universe known to man, midnite is a genuinely kind, caring and giving woman. We're lucky to have her on board and she is very deserving of our appreciation.

Midnite rocks, thank you Curiousm7 for highlighting her outstanding contribution.

I love Traci's contributions, always so generous and thoughtful. She's a real community builder, and it's good to recognise her for her work.

A sincere thank you, midnite!

• Like 2