Your worst divorce EVER!

We've all been to relationship hell in one shape or another.

Here's your chance to vent.

Give us your experiences.

Give us your revenge.

Allow us to experience your victimization!

Make it nasty.

Make it vindictive.

Get it out of your system.

No names please.

Give us your WORST but please explain how you were responsible for the breakup & how you recovered (if you did).

Me first:

Fortunately, I've never had the pleasure of a really nasty breakup. No rumours, no broken dishes, no black eyes or credit bombs.

Sure, I had some annoying moments with a GF doing some sneaking around. To be fair, she gave me warning that if I didn't fuck her enough, she would have to look elsewhere. I was too busy with engineering school & I was totally exhausted at the end of the day. Anyone who's gone through Engineering will understand how fucking crazy I would be.

I'm going to spell it out here. She was a gorgeous fucking redhead. University Honours graduate. Intelligent like you wouldn't believe!!. Sense of humour. I laughed my ass-off with this woman. Wonderful in bed. She could bathe the bed with her pussy juice. Put up with my bullshit. Perky tits, Kissed like you wouldn't believe. I was in kiss heaven - I somehow had the girl of my dreams & I couldn't make it last:

I

D I D N 'T

F U C K

H E R

E N O U G H

Met her several years later. Didn't recognize her. Fat, middle aged, gray hair...lol I'm such a lucky bastard.

You are welcome to throw rocks, but please include a few stories of your own and tears my dears.

Edited by Jabba
  • Like 1

I'm still with my SO, been married for thirty years and counting. But my wife was the last in a series of relationships, the last one being the worst.

My ex and I had amazing sexual chemistry and had lots of great sex. To quote Dennis Leary, "I threw some mean dick, back in the day". Problem was that outside of the bedroom we grew apart. Meaning she wanted to party ALL THE TIME and I wanted to build a life. Things gradually went from bad to gruesome. Eventually we grew to loath the sight of one another. We still had sex, lots of angry sex but we never made love.

Finally we agreed to end it. Well, I kicked her out and she agreed to go without drama. A week later she returned for her stuff and we talked more calmly than we had in months. We agreed that the time was well past ending the relationship. One thing lead to another and we had one last romp for old times sake. It was as good as it gets. We wore each other out and left satisfied and a little nostalgic.

Couple of weeks later I learned my darling ex had given me the CLAP!!! Oral and genital, thank you very much. A fitting conclusion to a relationship gone bad.

• Like 1

I left a girl at the alter. Figuratively, not literally.

I met her 12 years ago. We were both in the same field and had the same interests. I had been in and out of a few bad relationships and this one felt right. We got engaged 6 months after we started seeing each other. Once engaged, she was comfortable enough to reveal her real side, though. She had a really bad temper. Her temper would flare up about really little things and she would belittle you to the point where you felt insignificant, stupid and not worthy of anyone. I remember taking her home after a really good night out. I don't remember what happened after that but we sat in the car for 45 minutes while she chewed me out about my shoes, the jeans I was wearing, the fingernails on my guitar strumming hand were too long and effeminate etc etc... It was humiliating. Finally after another embarrassing berating in public (on George St in the market), I told her to fuck off. She slapped me. Two big guys, just walking down the street, decided that she must have slapped me because I deserved to get beaten up, so they came to her "defence' and roughed me up. She didn't say anything in my defence and let them come at me. I was (and still am) a black belt in Taekwondo and I defended myself the way we were trained to do when backed into a corner. The two guys backed off but not before some punches and kicks were thrown. Once they left, I returned to my car and left her there. Although we talked on the phone a few times after, I never saw her again. Never wanted to. Couldn't believe I was ever attracted to her. But I'll never forget how sad I was during that whole engagement. When I called my family to tell them that I had ended the engagement, everyone congratulated me. They hated her. Said she turned me into someone who wasn't me and that they could tell I was unhappy. I met the woman I would eventually marry (we've been separated for more than 3 years now) a few months later at the Jazz Festival.

When I look back on it now, I laugh. I prefer being alone. I go through moments where I want more and then I think back at all my failed relationships and think, "Maybe it's not them, maybe it's you, MikeM." And then I take my medication that keeps me from talking to myself, drift off to sleep in my big king sized bed alone and hog all the blankets and no one complains.

• Like 3

Leave it to you Jabba;) to start a thread like this:)

My worst was years ago, thankfully. He was 20+ years my senior and had me convinced that he was the best I could do. He was smart. manipulative,forever condescending, educated-mba, yes, he was a major big asshole!

I had been with him nearly 2 years before we became engaged:icon_cry:, why, I'll never know, but thankfully that's as far as it went. He came from a great family, well to do, intelligent nice people but apparently some of the family genes weren't passed down. The relationship was turbulent as he had lied about everything. I was lead to believe he had his own business, turns out he was living of his mother and had lied about most of his past. The sex was amazing but that was it. When I left, moved out, it took me another 6 years to evict him permanently from my life. That took lawyers, police and well... Yes MikeM I can understand your appreciation for loving being single, there is nothing better:)

• Like 3

I met this girl in the early 90's, she was five foot fuck all and a real spinner hottie. Everything felt so right when I was with her and I got along really well with her family, her not so much with mine. What do you know, I stop seeing my friends and spending time with my family just to be with her. Eight months after I met her I proposed with her parents permission, it was a way to promise her I wanted her forever. This is when things went bad, she was keeping tabs on me, I had to be at her place for a certain time, I could not talk to any other women etc...

She became a fatal attraction, she would call me at work everyday, twice a day. I tried breaking up with her but she would not allow that, so I put up with that shit until one day I was offered a job far away from home and I took it. I left one morning leaving her a letter saying that I would not be back ever. That almost killed her from what everyone was telling me, I did not care anymore.

I came back home and she seen me one day and she started talking to me normally and stupid me took her back but that did not last long.

Guest P**aq

I was married all of one month. Came home from work, she was gone, ran off with another guy. Shortly thereafter, the bills started coming in from the wedding.

Well, married only once and still married. A long, long time ago i had a long term girlfriend. We "divorced" many times. It was a volatile relationship. Our "worst" divorce involved screaming, shouting, name calling, the throwing of objects, doors slamming, more screaming in the hallway of my apartment building.

The next day she came back to my apartment to get something she'd left behind. She told me why she was there, that and that she never wanted to see me again. I said fine by me. We then spend the next two days in bed having some of the most amazing sex of my life. Reconciliation can be wonderful, until the next divorce.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/01/24/dad-spent-2-5-years-in-prison-for-blogging-about-his-divorce/20815576/

Dad spent 2.5 years in prison for blogging about his divorce

Jan 24th 2014 5:13PM #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-102830{display:none;} .cke_show_borders #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-102830, #postcontentcontainer #fivemin-widget-blogsmith-image-102830{width:570px;height:411px;display:block;}

In 2008, Indiana father Dan Brewington took to his blog to chronicle the difficulties surrounding his divorce proceedings. Frustrated by the lack of answers he received from the closed case file, he posted documents, along with his musings, online, and ended up serving time in prison as a result.

'The custody evaluator wasn't being consistent in his statements,' he told HuffPost Live host Nancy Redd. 'I started questioning it, raising it with the court. Nobody could provide me with a legitimate answer. So what I wound up doing was making a website and a blog. And I put the information on the internet.'

But it was Brewington's criticism of the judge in his case that ended up landing him in prison.

'The prosecutor said, 'you're not allowed to lie.' And so the prosecutor said I called the judge a child abuser. That was one of their biggest complaints. They just started reading statement after statement after statement from the blog saying that the judge was unethical, that he's an evil man, that he's a child abuser for taking children away from their parents. Things of that nature. Just a lot of rhetorical statements.'

When Brewington decided to fight the court for his First Amendment rights instead of accepting a plea bargain, he was sentenced to five years in prison, half of which he served. Since being released from Putnamville Correctional Facility, Brewington has yet to see his two daughters.

'I don't have any contact with them. No phone contact,' he said.

To learn more, watch his full segment here.

• Like 1

My worst divorce was to my ex fiancé. We were engaged to be married. Me a happy single guy, she a single mother, the father (she said) took off and was a deadbeat dad.

The abridged version, I called her one night, she was very cold towards me on the phone and hung up. From there on in she didn't call me and I didn't call or see her (I had a heads up on what was happening from people that knew both of us)

What happened, she was having an affair with a married man. And he was married to her best friend. She got pregnant. When she got pregnant

she thought he would leave his wife for her. Well he didn't. But the wife found out and kicked him out. He turned out to be a deadbeat dad too, wanted nothing to do my ex fiancé or child to be.

So one night she showed up to my place. She asked if we could still get married. Simple answer, no. Didn't get angry but told her I no longer trusted her and the one lie, I no longer loved her (I still did, at that point, but I was thinking with my head, not heart) Was it easy, no, but it was the right thing to do

And had we married, I'm sure we would have ended up divorced down the road

RG