Massage without appointment?

Hi,

Brand newbie here. I am going to be in Ottawa next week for work, and would love to have an erotic massage from one of the lovely ladies in these parts. But the problem is that I don't know what my schedule will be and cannot tie myself down in advance to a fixed appointment. Are there any massage spas that accept walk-ins off the street without an appointment? My free time is likely to be after 7 PM.

thanks in advance, and I love this message board!

Guest c**io**m7

I could be wrong and I hope that the cerb advertising spas will correct me if I am but, yes, I do believe most do accept walk ins. I know for certain that all 5 ALO locations welcome them and they have locations covering most of the city.

I can tell you from experience, they have some amazing...and hot, attendants.

I agree with the previous comment, the exception being CMJ as they are a pvt club so you need to be a member to enter, so not sure how they are with walk ins.....

That being said Angel's Touch and Paradise Spa both offer walk in appointments as long as one of the lovely ladies is free you are sure to be accommodated. A quick call ahead of time {613-274-7073 Angels Touch 613-820-8887 Paradise Spa} (even 5 min notice) will allow them to ensure that someone is available for you or will let you know when someone will be.

Hope this info helps and enjoy your time in Ottawa

Kisses

Tiff

XoX

• Like 3

Most spas take walkins.. so dont worry as mention before ALO has 5 different Licensed body Rub locations by city of Ottawa.. Is the only chain of licensed body rubs in the city... In addition, as mentiin by Curious we cover all the areas in the City Downtown, east, West and south. .so ALO Is close to you no matter where you are. .. in terms of CMJ I do believe that they have guests passes...

Bo matter where you decide to go.. Ottaws Ottawa offers great massage options

• Like 1

Thanks everyone. That is very promising.

Generally speaking, how late are these spas open? I have researched a number of the spas that advertise here and see that the hours of individual ladies vary a lot, with 10 or 11 PM seeming to be the latest. But if I tried to do a walkin at a spa at that time, would they even answer the door?

thanks

Even for the ones that are fine with walk-ins, it's often a good idea to call ahead, even if it's only to ask, "Is X available in 15 minutes?" or however long you think it'll take you to get there.

Saves disappointment if you want to see anyone in particular, or if you're visiting somewhere that may only have one or two MAs working at a time.

I would agree with Phaedrus. I work at a spa that accepts walk-ins, however, when they says they close at ten, often this means the doors lock at ten. Therefore, if you want a half hour appointment you should arrive no later than 9:30.

BUT...if you call ahead the ladies are almost always willing to stay later to accommodate your needs. You can try calling at ten or 11 to see if anyone is available, but I would suggest calling a little earlier, perhaps 9:45. In some cases there may already be a 10-11pm appointment booked, so calling is always best.