So I was listening to the radio On my way to work and they were asking callers what they thought was the friendliest city.

I haven't the chance to travel much so what do you think is the friendliest city in Canada?

Guest K***e D****ls

I think anywhere you go, if you smile, are polite and are a friendly human being, the world around you reflects that. I'm partial to that small town hospitality though. :)

I do believe how you are treated is reflected in how you treat others

The old adage, what goes around comes around

That said, for me, the following cities have been the friendliest, Ottawa, Kingston, Peterborough, Belleville, Trenton, Toronto, Hamilton,

London(Ont), St Johns NB, Halifax...and why, I for the most part have a smile on my face and treat others the way I'd like to be treated.

It's not the cities, it how you treat people...JMHO of course

RG

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

I am quite biased and quite enjoy the friendliness of Ottawa but also have a soft spot for Barrie. Last time I was there it seemed almost everyone I passed on the street offered up a smile or a hello.

I've been to some really rude places. So they might have distorted my view of what friendly constitutes, to me all of Canada is pretty friendly. Toronto consistently surprises me, not because it's the friendliest, but because I've been to many world cities, and I think Toronto is the friendliest of the bunch.

• Like 1