Best bums on the planet (or at least on Lyla)

And one of the great beauties, who hasn't featured on here nearly enough, the exquisite Taylor from Vancouver.

picture.php?albumid=658&pictureid=5796

Taylor was one of my first hobbying partners in Canada, back in 2009, and one of my most memorable.

Thank you for sharing Cato!

Taylor is gorgeous and has an amazing behind!

• Like 2

and too bad that I'm away next week while she visits Ottawa. I need this mini get away. But my' o 'my, I would of loved to meet her, she is very appealing to the eyes,Taylor is gorgeous and her body is a temple. She is a lady that you like to spend 2-4 hours with. :)

picture.php?albumid=658&pictureid=5796

• Like 2

Guest W***ledi*Time
that's an ass and I love the look over the shoulder that he is giving! so hot!

ha ha ... I don't think that guy macaques go into estrus. Ouch! Three cheers for the evolutionary development of concealed-ovulation in humans!

01-05-2010

Best bums on the planet (or at least on cerb)

I'm creating a special citation for beautiful bums, limiting pics here to cerb-approved photos to avoid hassles. I've been running a 'favorite pics on cerb' thread, but this one is more specialized.

Perhaps a new fun thread :icon_razz: for these kind of "best bums on the planet" should be started

or posted in the "The Unhijackable Thread of Randomness" ??

I am most positive everyone would appreciate viewing a new bum thread filled with laughter :)

200951_m730_____1.jpg%22%3E
In the spirit of Megan and Malika - I thought I would post my bum shot.

bear_bum.jpg

1.1291294451.penguin-bums-in-nest-magellan-strait.jpg

and they are just so cute together! I wonder if they offer duo?

image.php?cid=284

Now there is some HOTT bear bums!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS3cPZ8QF6n59rktGQTtMPLIaQ19DxXSNIMTbLAPr3YrL6pK7S-A
Donkey-600x586.jpg
pumpkin-butt.jpg
  • Like 5

It's great to see good humour prevail, and the recent posts and discussion have certainly attracted a lot of attention to this thread (garnering several hundred hits in the past few days). As the above posts show, ;) nothing is stopping anyone from posting whatever they like, within cerb guidelines, so that if certain body types are more often represented than others, it seems to follow that this is just a reflection of members' preferences (without wishing to malign or belittle any other body types, as I'm sure no one intends to do here).

But I agree with Daniella that these pics probably belong in a different thread.

BTW, my understanding was that we would only post here with the approval of the person whose picture it is. I had thought from our previous discussion of a few months ago that this was an acceptable arrangement to everyone, and agreed to, because it allowed those who wanted to be here to be shown, while not imposing on anyone.

Edited by Cato
  • Like 1

It's great to see good humour prevail, and the recent posts and discussion have certainly attracted a lot of attention to this thread (garnering several hundred hits in the past few days). As the above posts show, ;) nothing is stopping anyone from posting whatever they like, within cerb guidelines, so that if certain body types are more often represented than others, it seems to follow that this is just a reflection of members' preferences (without wishing to malign or belittle any other body types, as I'm sure no one intends to do here).

But I agree with Daniella that these pics probably belong in a different thread.

BTW, my understanding was that we would only post here with the approval of the person whose picture it is. I had thought from our previous discussion of a few months ago that this was an acceptable arrangement to everyone, and agreed to, because it allowed those who wanted to be here to be shown, while not imposing on anyone.

Yes humour is nice and it is nice of you to look at it so positively but the fact remains that this thread has been clearly hijacked as this thread was about ladies's bums not monkeys and bears!!!!.

As you said I hadn't checked in this thread for a long while and that was what brought it back to my attention and I reviewed a large number of recent pictures and immensely enjoyed them all. It is a great thread (As I said it long time ago on post #1 when you started this thread) and thank you Cato for starting it. Great suggestion by Gabriella and if Cato starts another one I will enjoy that one too I am sure.

Thanks for your last clarifications regarding the fact that you have had approval for the pictures (I saw a comment in another thread that none of the pictures posted was with the permission of the person which now I see was incorrect comment). I clearly remember that was the arrangement last year and I agree permission is needed and you Cato as I expected respected your part of agreement. My hat off to you Cato.

• Like 1

Guest s******ecan****

This is correct....No one has to participate in this thread, if you are reading and posting on this thread please respect the idea behind it.

If you disagree with the concept remember those that post here and allow their photos to be used here are all consenting adults.

Thanks to everyone who's contributed to making this such a great thread, and one of the five or six most popular on cerb.

Guest W***ledi*Time

Having made its point with good humour, I'd guess that the protest has likely run its course. It's great that on Cerb we can agree to disagree with amiability and civility ... and then move on to enjoying the site, each in his or her own way.

Let's see. For starters, 1. Jessie Sommers, 2. Sweetshay; (not numbered, under no. 3) Carley Chase,

5. Taylor, 7. Jazy, 8. Jessica, 12. Miss Ashley, 10. Bridgette Dances, 11. Megan

You forgot to number Carley's pic, under number 3, Reddog.

On the subject of Miss Ashley, here's another: Sheer delight, she calls it.

picture.php?albumid=2650&pictureid=16506

One more (Thong of the Day):

picture.php?albumid=2650&pictureid=16504

Thanks, Ashley.

Edited by Cato
pic added

Guest S**a*Q

You guys totally missed #9 on the board...

Angela of Ottawa.

Point for me!!!

Well done, Sara! Thanks for this.

I think 13 is Megforfun.

And 6 is Lovely London, I think.

Let's see. For starters, 1. Jessie Sommers,

Actually I believe number 1 is Mia Bella, 13 is Sin Cindy :D

Sorry, in my hast I missed labeling a picture. It is now 14. I will post the answers by Wed night this week. If it is popular I might put up another a little more challenging.....

Collation is reposted:

screenshot20110626at111b.png