Is sharing toys really safe? I am wondering more about male toys-prostrate stimulators, fleshlight, toys for men in particular. I am thinking about purchasing some new ones but have concerns. I'm thinking, even with using condoms on them and careful sterilization would they really be safe to be shared? Your thoughts please?

also- please add what toys you like the most:)

• Like 2

I hear you Cristy. I always like it when the men supply their own toys for their use. I don't use mine on anyone but myself.

However, with condoms and proper sterilization (dishwashers work great), I think that they are ok to be shared.

Guest c**io**m7

Cristy, I have never been much of a toy guy so maybe my views aren't as educated as others but, one thing I am is open-minded. I feel that two people, comfortable with each other, should feel safe enough to explore any bedroom activity that brings pleasure. That being said, if I were with a lady I was sexually comfortable with and she wanted to introduce toys, I would open my mind to the idea to at least try it once.

What I would not be able to open up to is the idea that these toys have been used by someone else...I just couldn't.

I have 3 Hitachi's

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTE2An7QMAo9Rv7JF0-EILSd6Xsh1aAtwwqIF1FjT-t-UoUCLxb_A

and a nanner

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRri7LAAu4p4x7vv5PhMB3Q3QFv8YsRiOi-l-ddsxG6AhEN_M6D

But I never take those on a date.

I have a toy in my pants. Been awful cold tho. You might have to spank me for a bit to get him out to play ..........

I hope this helps Cristy ;)

• Like 1