Thank you!

I have to add that we do not get sick days. If we can't entertain it's too bad so sad. I feel like I've caught everything in the book in the last month.

So unless you want me to start making surgical masks in to a mandatory fetish to see me... Lol

• Like 3

I agree, if im feeling under the weather and made an appointment with an SP or MA, I cancel it. its not fair or nice to take the chance of them possibly catching it.

everyone should do this, including SP's and MA's

• Like 3

Glad you said it! I had a similar rant 2 years ago. As my Mother has very week immune from illness and could put her in her grave if she gets sick. I went to the extreme of not offering kissing during the high flu season, but that doesn't work. JUST CANCEL when your sick, lord knows I do!

Because one person visited me, and after the session he tells me he thinks he is getting a flu, I had planned to visit my Mom, but had to stay away from her for a week just in case I brought it to her!

Booooo

• Like 2

Well said, Tom. We could not control others' actions, but we could do our bit by staying away when we are under the weather. Like you, I love to spend time with the wonderful cerb ladies, but the last thing I would do is to spread the germs to them.

Personally, I had cancelled two appointments with a couple of ladies in the past 2 years because of sickness. I am certain that they did not mind at all and the fact that they turned down my offer of compensation showed that they were appreciative (of my cancellation).

Edited by Luckyme
  • Like 2

I know it's been said before, but get the flu shot. This has been a bad year for the flu in much of Canada and the US. I saw some stats and I think it's only about 40% of Canadians that get immunized, and the most often sited reason for not bothering is they think it's dangerous which is BS.

• Like 4

I know it's been said before, but get the flu shot. This has been a bad year for the flu in much of Canada and the US. I saw some stats and I think it's only about 40% of Canadians that get immunized, and the most often sited reason for not bothering is they think it's dangerous which is BS.

I got the flu shot and If the doctors are offering N1H1 shots I will get that shot too

I come in contact with many people through my dates and umm sharing long kisses only increases the chances of germs being spread.

I also have to think of the people they come in contact to who may not have a good immune system.

I feel everyone should be accepting of a date being cancelled if the other person is not feeling well. when some is sick and cancels they are doing it for the good of everyone.

As someone else brought up there no paid sick days for us;

so when we are off due to illness it not nice

• Like 2

It's hard on everyone, SP's and clients . I had a really long date cancelled last week due to illness . The income is missed that day but far better than to be sick for two or more weeks .

Gentlemen ought to cancel when they are truly ill and ladies need to appreciate this .

• Like 5