I know I haven't been the most active member here and I have made some mistakes recently. I just wanted to say that I did not mean to offend or annoy anyone here.

Because of things that have happened, I feel that I need to cancel my account here and move on to find somewhere else for myself. I will be cancelling soon once I have cleaned up some loose threads.

To those that have helped me or provide advice I want to thank you one last time.

To those that I may have upset I am sorry and I hope you can accept my apology.

To all, thank you for your time

I don't know you or your situation so I hope you don't mind me saying this- We all make mistakes, nothing that can't be over come and forgotten, I'm sure. It's always best to just move on from them, but not necessarily move on from here, however if you feel that is best for you then by all means. But think before you do, this is a great community, with not much else comparing to it. You have been here longer than a lot and you have a right to be here just like any of us. Do what is best for your peace of mind and I'll wish you all the best and much happiness, in the end we all have to look out for ourselves first:) Be happy.

• Like 4

Guest P*rry

Like Cristycurves said we all make mistakes. I know I do! However, I've come to learn that when I do it's important to acknowledge it, make amends, and not to dwell on the mistake.

I'm also learning to listen to my gut when making a decision.

I wish you good luck in terms of your decision to stay or leave CERB.

I know I haven't been the most active member here and I have made some mistakes recently. I just wanted to say that I did not mean to offend or annoy anyone here.

Because of things that have happened, I feel that I need to cancel my account here and move on to find somewhere else for myself. I will be cancelling soon once I have cleaned up some loose threads.

To those that have helped me or provide advice I want to thank you one last time.

To those that I may have upset I am sorry and I hope you can accept my apology.

To all, thank you for your time

I think most everyone here has good intentions to make positive contributions, make friends, have a laugh, rack-up good experiences. On the flip side, this forum is somebody else's sandbox & we gotta respect the sandbox rules. God knows I've fucked-up more than a couple of times. Oh well, life continues.

Message - don't feel too sorry about yourself. Learn from feedback & move forward. I think there is room for you in this crazy forum. You sound like a thoughtful individual. Good luck!

• Like 3

We all make mistakes, and cerb is a forgiving forum. For those you may have offended, apologize directly to them.

However, if you feel you need to move on, good luck.

Edited by Me*********od (retired)
  • Like 2

Like Meaghan said, this is your first post so I don't know what you did (or think you did) that makes you wish to say goodbye.

I don't think you have ruffled CERB members feathers here

If privately you made some faux pas with anyone apologize, learn from the mistake and move on

Good luck in whatever decision you make

RG

• Like 1

I agree with the above sentiments. This community is like a family. They can be brutally honest and quick to point out when you cross the line, but I've also found that they can easily forgive when asked. I also am unaware of the specific situation, but if you did in fact cross that line, apologise and move on. Don't let your own hesitations keep you from being part of something you enjoy.

Guest c**io**m7

As others have expressed, and being your first post, not sure what you have done, how you've done it or why but, there is always means by which to make amends.

If you feel the need to run from whatever mistake you have made, I hope you can one day find peace on the issue.

Sometimes greater satisfaction and peace comes from owning your mistake(s) and earning forgiveness but, my good sir, your call.

May life take you to where you need to be and, if it doesn't, get in the driver's seat and navigate yourself.

Cheers and all the best!!!