Mattress for Sleeping and Sex

Hi

I thought this would be a useful topic.

What kind of mattress do you have or recommend.

What are the Pro's and con's.

There are Air bed's, water beds, innerspring mattress, pillow top, memory foam mattress and so on.

To start.

I have one of those expensive Tempurpedic mattresses. These are very expensive beds and when you first get them. They can smell for up to a week.

There are many different kinds of mattress, you will have to try them for comfort and maybe lie on them for half an hour. They are extremely comfortable and mould themselves to your body. However they can retain body heat. That is the one problem I have with mine. I don't move much and after 4 to 5 hrs, it can store a lot of body heat. I am used to it now, but for a while it can be quite warm for some people. Otherwise, I don't get sore back or aching muscles anymore. If your partner moves around, you won't feel their movement. Your partner can jump up and down and you won't feel the movement, you may hear it , but you won't feel it. Sex is different in this type of mattress as their is no spring in the mattress, you get to use to it.

There are other type of memory phone mattresses that are less expensive and have a cooling gel later. But remember you are paying for you get, you will be getting less foam, or less dense foam.

So the Tempurpedic mattress has it's advantages and disadvantages for some people.

Let's here your review on other type of mattresses.

Recently I gave taken I liking to the Mattress's and Pillows at the Delta Hotel..... if she likes it... i like it.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Recently I was having some back issues and decided to sleep on the floor on a futon mattress. it sure helped me out with the ole back. Now back to postipedic mattress for now until the back acts up again.

Guest N***he**Ont**y

I agree until it sprung a leak like mine did. I made that frame into a headboard that I am still using

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Let me put it like this the wet feeling I experienced was not from sex but the sploosh of a leak during the ground shaking that happens in a mining center from time to time.The earth was moving that night.

I did loan an SP of my acquaintance one of my inflatable mattresses ( a good quality queen size one with a built in pump.) when she was moving appartments. Of course we had to try it out, and I think by all accounts the time on the "bouncy castle" was quite memorable.