I've noticed this with a couple of sp's, they seem to refuse to do cowgirl. it usually disappoints me as it is one of my favorite positions. can anyone give me any insight as to why some refuse to do this position?

thanks

As to why, I don't know, it's a lady's personal choice.

What you should do when you contact a lady, ask her if she would do cowgirl.

But every lady has their preferences and boundaries and they must be respected

RG

I don't find this a particularly flattering position sight wise. I wouldn't refuse to do it as its your choice but maybe some are self conscious?

There is nothing unflattering. You are all beautiful Goddesses and a sight to behold, and we men are lucky that you see us...sorry for the thread hijack, now back to our regularly scheduled program

RG :-)

• Like 2

Guest c**io**m7

Definitely specify ahead of time. CG is one of my faves because it allows me to see the entirety of the beauty before me.

I my Experience the best sex that I have had is when the lady and I find a position that works best for both of us.

If i only consider what I want and it is a position that is uncomfortable for her or does nothing for her pleasure wise, then chances are I am going to miss out on some truly amazing sex.

I kinda just think.... Hey I am with this amazing beautiful lady how lucky am I..... hell if she wants doggy.... its good for me.

Just my opinion

• Like 1

I my Experience the best sex that I have had is when the lady and I find a position that works best for both of us.

If i only consider what I want and it is a position that is uncomfortable for her or does nothing for her pleasure wise, then chances are I am going to miss out on some truly amazing sex.

I kinda just think.... Hey I am with this amazing beautiful lady how lucky am I..... hell if she wants doggy.... its good for me.

Just my opinion

Wow that's a large font.....just sayin

Additional Comments:

I love CG and reverse CG and have never been refused this posn. One lady I know likes it best cuz she can control the action better and ease it in at her own speed.

• Like 2

I find it weird that it happenned to you a couple of time. Would take amazingly bad luck that they all had injuries. So must be cause they don't find it flattering?

Personnaly, i love CG. You get to see her fully and can stroke her legs. And there's something very erotic to seeing yourself entering her.

I find it weird that it happenned to you a couple of time. Would take amazingly bad luck that they all had injuries. So must be cause they don't find it flattering?

Personnaly, i love CG. You get to see her fully and can stroke her legs. And there's something very erotic to seeing yourself entering her.

it could be a combination of body shapes too, there are one or two positions that are not that easy to accomplish for me, fairly basic ones too. CG is not one of those tho, and when i started it was described as one of the best ones for the sp to control their environment, and to be aware of what might be happening. It is the position the least likely for condom to come off (and not realize immediately) and for bad clients to remove condom and proceed (as in doggie). To me it would always seem to be the go to position, rather than any others, However, it is more work for the sp. Clients can assist tho, by actually moving if possible.

Edited by fortunateone

This does seem to be a mans favorite position, from my experience:) It's not mine:( I'd rather be on the bottom watching the man. I just don't find the cowgirl does anything for me as far as sensations or views. I do it simply to bring enjoyment to my partner, but if I can choose it would be missionary or doggy:) Perhaps the lady or ladies you encountered were the same?

I love cowgirl, reverse cowgirl - well, all positions for that matter.

Cowgirl does however, require strong leg and core muscles. So, it could be due to this, or she has some sort of injury that prevents this position. I also find that some body shapes make this position difficult.

I agree that asking ahead of time if this is off limits lets you know if she does not like this position.