Just tell RG you have a boat and a fish finder and like to fish nekkid ...... HE WILL BOOK !!! ;)

Why on earth would you need a fish finder?

OMG meee too!! Except for the fitting in part. My dear there is no trying to "fit in" here. That's the great part! We are ALL different and that's what makes us desirable! Be your sexy self and write those quirky silly weird dorky posts. If that's who you are it is THAT that will attract the right people for/to you! But I haven't been around much on here at all since I had my baby. And I feel bad, but it is important to keep a board presence. And I feel as a lady of cerb it is especially important. But we all have other lives and sometimes participating is hard. For me I have a very needy child whom has a fit everytime I leave the room. I rarely have a moment for this board. And when I do I just want to eat chocolate cake and go to sleep. But I'm babbling so my point is do what you can when you can but be yourself while your doing it. Its important. LoL nap time now I believe. Love to all! Xoxo

Posted via Mobile Device

See this is the beautiful part about board participation. By Miss Davis sharing a little tid bit about her life I personally find her more endearing and "real". Because being able to connect with a lady on a level beyond the physical is important to me I now realize that if Miss Davis and I were to meet we'd be able to "connect" over baby stories. So without realizing it Miss Davis just gained a potential client when I'm in her neck of the woods again.

• Like 4

I was going to write something thoughtful but as I am presently on the throne and my legs have fallen asleep while I read all of the other insightful posts on this thread, I'll just say this: Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Be yourself, take a chance and play nice. Good things are bound to happen. Now if I can only stand up without falling back in, I'll consider the day a success. :icon_eek:

• Like 4

I was going to write something thoughtful but as I am presently on the throne and my legs have fallen asleep while I read all of the other insightful posts on this thread, I'll just say this: Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Be yourself, take a chance and play nice. Good things are bound to happen. Now if I can only stand up without falling back in, I'll consider the day a success. :icon_eek:

Wow!!! Topic was board presence but the image you've left us with, well that's not really the board presence we are looking for (said tongue in cheek) :-)

RG

• Like 2

I have kept my views in check of late, mostly due to other priorities. I enjoy reading views that differ from mine as I see it as a learning experience. As long as no overt animosity is present, I am all in when people share their views...I love cerb!

See this is the beautiful part about board participation. By Miss Davis sharing a little tid bit about her life I personally find her more endearing and "real". Because being able to connect with a lady on a level beyond the physical is important to me I now realize that if Miss Davis and I were to meet we'd be able to "connect" over baby stories. So without realizing it Miss Davis just gained a potential client when I'm in her neck of the woods again.

As a very satisfied client of hers (albeit not recently), it would in deed be time well spent in this neck of the woods - she's terrific and a lovely person to boot!

Edited by Gentleman11
sounds better