One of those weeks...

Have you ever had one of those weeks where nothing that you do seems to come out right.

Where despite your best intentions you let down the very people that you care the most about.

Where you are left questioning what you are doing and thinking that something has to change.

Well that's my week this week... on all fronts this has been a complete fuck up week. It's either an aberration or a sure sign that I should reevaluate what I am doing.

• Like 1

Guest c**io**m7

Yes...and sometimes those types of weeks really, really suck!! I had one of those in December and lost the one person who I didn't want to lose.

Word of advice, reevaluate now and stop letting those people down immediately. Stop, challenge your thoughts, think it through and make the amends. Whatever it is causing you to have a week like that isn't worth it.

Good luck.

We all have those weeks every now and then. I had one the week before last.

Hey if you ever want to grab a beer and lick our wounds feel free to message me.

• Like 1

I believe nlwoodchuck is right -- we all have weeks like that from time to time. Being self aware and questioning things is vitally important. So is thinking about WHY those things are affecting you.

One other question... Did these people tell you that you let them

Down? Or is that your perception of how you think they feel? Another piece of the puzzle to consider.

It's a new week -- upwards and onwards!!!! Xoxo

• Like 2

I'm having one of those weeks...

On Sunday broke two crystal wine glasses and felt 3 times on ice

Yesterday I got in a car accident. (I'm not hurt but it was scary)

I forgot somewhere the new pair of lululemon pants that I bought 30 minutes before...

• Like 2

We all get those, but like others said stop re-evaluate change only what you can, and not others. If things are out of your hands then try not to worry about what if? Don't be afraid to ask for help. Sometimes admitting you're wrong and saying your sorry goes a long way. Sometimes all it takes is someone to talk to.

Best of luck!

• Like 2