Emily Rushton

I had today the pleasure of seeing Emily today at her convenient downtown Halifax location. Sad to say it's been way to long since I saw her last so my excitement factor was through the roof'. When Emily first graced our fair city I was her first client and she has always been forefront in my mind whenever she visits. For those of you who have not met her everything in her posts is true and 100% accurate.

Emily is a beautiful , sexy girl next door type with an amazing body , tanned and fit but what I think makes her even more sexy is she has curves in all the right places.

But what makes Emily special is her inner beauty shines through like few others. When I arrived she gave me a huge long hug and we sat down and had a nice chat to reconnect before our session started. After we talked she led me into the bedroom and needless to say I was in heaven the entire time. Out of respect to Emily I won't go into details but our session was incredible,she made me the center of her attention and I did my best to make sure she was enjoying herself. The whole encounter to me would be described as very sensual , Emily knows just what to do and when to do it. That's really all I need to say the rest is between us but what I do encourage if you haven't met Emily you really should.........you won't be disappointed. We need her to continue her visits!

May I also welcome her as a fellow Maritimer

Emily is truly a sweetheart in every sense of the word and I'm greatful to have seen her today and look forward to our next encounter.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again
  • Like 3

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.