time and quality of service

It all depends on what you are looking for.

You get what you give.

Always treat her like a lady - like a human being - like a valued person.

Then it should be an enjoyable time by both.

I always book for two hours. That allows time to get to know each other and for some fun playtime. Without having to constantly watch the clock.

• Like 4

I would assume, a shorter encounter, like a thirty minute encounter isn't going to be lessor quality. But the focus of such an encounter is going to be on sex. Don't expect time spent on conversation or anything of that nature. Expect a thirty minute encounter to be thirty minutes, not thirty five or forty minutes. It will be a quality service, a quality thirty minute service.

Likewise a one hour service there will be some social time, time for sex, maybe a little time for cuddling, it will be a quality one hour service

Longer encounters in my opinion and experience, often are unrushed. There is enough time for an encounter to be a date. It's not seeing a lady for sex, it's seeing a lady for companionship, of which a part of the time is sexual.

My point in a longwinded way is you will get a quality encounter no matter how much time is booked, but remember, if you book thirty minutes, don't expect the same sort of encounter as you would get in a four hour encounter, but do expect a quality thirty minute encounter

A rambling that I hope makes sense

RG

• Like 5

Guest k *** t***n

I honestly think that half hrs are super fun because the focus is on the act and is filled with lust and passion, I get really turned on when its as fast paced,grabby,rough and frustrated as can be :)

Sometimes no talking is even needed its just chemistry and body language usually beginning with kissing and ending with some major rough doggy or DT bj. with a good 10 minutes (usually more because I go over the half hr lol) left of a high five between us and a really great back massage for my client we usually spend the rest of the time talking about how intense the fuck was :)

Guest P**aq

I've never booked a time less than 2 hours before, I like the time to relax and meet and work into things. There is a part of me that would once like to try a 30 minute encounter for dirty quick fun :)

After reading your post above KITTEN, If I'm ever in Edmonton, I'd like yo to be my first 30 minute encounter!

I don't think it affects the quality, just the quantity. More time means more things can be done, but the basics can still be done in the half hour, including relaxation and conversation time. It is usually just that the conversation is active at the same time.

Usually if you need a combination of both, and your time or budget doesn't allow for an hour, a half hour session that starts with massage (plus conversation) is accomplishing two things at the same time. it is not possible to have this kind of experience if, for example, the sp is starting with bjs or if the session is starting with making out. But you can get the touch and the connection at the same time.

Another option is to ask about 45 minute rates again if time or budget is a concern. .

Like Fortunateone, in my experience it only affects the quantity. In a one hour appt, more time is allowed for a second time to have fun. In most half hour appts this doesn`t happen often even if the gentleman is physically able to do it. Some people sneak away from work to have some fun and don`t have the time. lol.

I offer the same quality experience but with 45 or one hour appts, I am able to provide extra services like a longer massage or the use of my big bath tub. That has been great and it`s always fun with candles, soft music, bubble bath and occasionally a glass of wine. Once people see that bath tub, they want to come back for a longer session than just 30 minutes. However, I completely understand where budget and time constraints are concerned.

The perceived quality of any date, longer or shorter, seems more to depend on knowing what you want and selecting the right sort of companion for that date. There are many ladies that enjoy shorter encounters, they find the 30min. option ideal as they prefer a more physical encounter and there is no shortage of clients that also seek that out. Then there are ladies that are uncomfortable in shorter time frames, have min. 1hr (or longer) dates because they like to go a little slower, ease into the date if you will. There are a number of clients that seek out this sort of companionship as well.

A 1hr date can be entirely physical or it can be a little slower, where you have a little conversation and some time to sip wine or lie back and relax together. In that situation you really just need to know your companion, know what type of date she prefers as it will flow best when you are both on the same page.

Figure out what you find most appealing, whether you prefer a date with more of a mental connection or something that is more of a raw physical encounter then seek out a lady that has similar tastes. If you connect with someone with a similar interest then it will be a quality date. :)

• Like 2