Sign in to follow this  

What Did You Think About Cold Water Cowboys?

Guest N***he**Ont**y

What did you think about Cold Water Cowboys?

I rather enjoyed the scenery and hearing the accents. It is a bit different then The Deadliest Catch in al ot of ways.

Although I am from NL I have only just seen this show for the 1st time in the last week or so and think it is ok.

For anyone who has never been to newfoundland the scenic shots will give you a good picture of what our rural coastline is like. I had heard some push back on the crude language and accents but to be honest what did people expect. The fishing industry us a male dominated industry and it should be no surprise that a bunch of guys at sea might use some rough language. As for the accents.... really do people from NL have Accents.

In my opinion the show is well done for what it is.

Guest a**4*

I watch it it is a excellent show been away from Newfoundland so long it is great to see the rock and the people we are who we are accents and all

Guest N***he**Ont**y

Yes it is beautiful scenery and it reminds me of where I live amongst the rocks. A lot of people from Newfoundland settled in the Sudbury area and have said they moved from "The Rock To The Rock!"