Then a massage is what you will get:)

You may think it is flattering to me that you are asking for more, but really it is not!

I have been meeting some gent's that just do not seem to all that interested in my massage aspect, and have to say it makes for a very awkward and long 45 min if you wont lay down and enjoy the massage:(

I do suggest that they see another lady for extra activities, however, they always say " but I like you so much" . So sweet to hear, but really...just accept my massage if that is what you are booking me for.

One fella ( not here on this site) refused to lay down, saying he just wanted to look at me...like wha??? Your going to stare at me for 30 min then have your happy ending???? NOPE! It felt so uncomfortable!!! I felt like a tiger at a zoo! I do have mirrors in place for your viewing pleasure, but he says not the same thing lol...I also have no problem, with starting at the end...then you an enjoy a massage too! But in this case he didn't want to do that either...

so, if you are wanting a massage, then book a massage. If you want GFE then please don't book an MA with hopes of more:( I also notice that many will book the massage as it is a less expensive service..but then ask for more. EVEN IF I offered more, chances are you did not bring the proper donation in hand, so??

Just be honest with yourself, your needs and to the provider.

Just food for thought for new hobbyist to consider. Book your session to what your needs are.

• Like 7

It can be frustrating for everyone when someone wants more then they have made an appointment for. When the lines are pushed for services that are not offered from the very beginning, it makes for a very poor experience.

I provide both GFE and Massage. At the beginning of the session, I always clarify what service they are looking for. I used to have two different prices as well to reflect the service. However, it seems that there are those that don't seem to realize what they actually want until after the session has started. I've even had a client say at the beginning that he "did not want intercourse" - I'm like ok, no problem. Guess what, 2 minutes in, he's wanting full service - they come for massage, but want more.

So, I stopped having the 2 different rates - one rate, they get to choose what type of finish they want and there are no further problems.

However, I find it frustrating when I hear of the wonderful MA's who are being asked (uncomfortably) to provide services they do not provide. It is never acceptable so please don't do that.

I've even had a client say at the beginning that he "did not want intercourse" - I'm like ok, no problem. Guess what, 2 minutes in, he's wanting full service - they come for massage, but want more."

Thanks doll for your support and input! BTW my quote button did not work right hahah

So did he actually know and bring the proper donation in hand when he arrived? Like, did you have to stop in the middle and say..oh you got extra $ on you?

I suppose with your service it is acceptable to offer both.

For me, I am one and not the other.

I am just curious as to how others deal with that, being an MA that will not offer more, and they know this going into the session, it is just wrong! Cohesion on any level is unacceptable!

I felt like he was cohering me because the next day, and the next day he called saying..." ohh you made me feel so good, I like you so much and I think maybe you liked me too?" hahahha, by then I took him off the contact list!

So did he actually know and bring the proper donation in hand when he arrived? Like, did you have to stop in the middle and say..oh you got extra $ on you?

I suppose with your service it is acceptable to offer both.

For me, I am one and not the other.

I am just curious as to how others deal with that, being an MA that will not offer more, and they know this going into the session, it is just wrong! Cohesion on any level is unacceptable!

I felt like he was cohering me because the next day, and the next day he called saying..." ohh you made me feel so good, I like you so much and I think maybe you liked me too?" hahahha, by then I took him off the contact list!

Yes - I stop the encounter - explain the new fee schedule - collect that and then restart. Not the nicest way for what should be a great massage, but really, its not like I didn't specify at the very beginning.

Yes - being coerced to do something you do not provide is never nice. Hugs!

• Like 1