What's your style...

Is it just me or do you sometimes just really love a self induced orgasim and other times you want the whole sexual experience. I like to compare it to a whooper to a four course meal. Sometimes you just want a fast self induced cumming session and other times you want the whole experience. This morning I had a very good self induced orgasim, haha, buzz, buzz. I think balance is a good thing to have, big smile.

So do you get as turned on as me when you touch yourself, or do you need someone else to enjoy it, or do you enjoy both.

Hey, if I'm getting off, I'm happy.

Hehe, ya I know, I'm a weirdo.

Happy March break all.

Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I think a mixture of both is best. Mind you sometimes when I try to be greedy and indulge myself it back fires and no orgasm for me. pooo. Sometimes I'm my own tease. haha

I have a pretty vivid imagination so when I do indulge, weather I climax or not, I've had fun fantasizing and visualizing. Plus I've made myself even more horny which means I'm going to be extra sexually charge which is fun. As fun as giving myself a helping hand is however sometimes a girl just wants some dick.

I'm sorry if that sounds crude, but its true. Sometimes you just can't beat having the real thing. The smells, sights, sensations, tastes and so much more are an even greater sensory overload. As vivid as my imagination is sometimes I just want to taste and touch the parts of man, and to have them fill me with every inch of their man hood until we are both a sweaty, trembling, soaked and satisfied mess...Hands down would rather get off with someone else rather than own my own...Even if the person is just watching me pleasure myself I find it way more of a turn on than being alone...I guess I'm an odd ball. hehe

Great post Peachy! :)

Edited by M****ella's C****s (retire
spelling

Haha, I hear ya, sometimes the good old vibrator just won't do it.

The senses do make things sooo erotic!!!

Other times, I'm my own best friend, wink, wink....

I tend to know my body best :) Years of practice really helps lol. Sometimes it's a simpler option and I am blessed an almost photographic memory and my memories unfold just like movies. I'm able to recreate experiences including sights, noise and on occasion even smell.

I have great orgasms on my own and with able assistance.

It's all good ;)

Peace

MG

For most of my sexual life I have been a semi-pro masturbator. I'm also a big fan of participatory sexual antics. Masturbation has its uses, pressure relief, endorphin generator, sleep aide, anti-boredom strategy (but not in a business meeting, that would be bad), and just plain good clean fun.

I find as I get older masturbation has become more of a planned event as opposed to a spur(t) of the moment impulse. Conversely, partner sex is becoming more ad hoc. When a window of opportunity opens for a play date or a romp in the sack with my SO, I jump at the chance with little or no planning. When I was younger, the opposite was true. Sex with a partner was planned out with the precision of a battle strategy and solo sex was random, frequent and rapid. Funny how things seem to flip-flop the longer one sticks around.

I could not imagine one without the other. And sometimes, when the circumstances are just right; partner sex and masturbation combine! IMHO there is little hotter than sharing a solitary pastime with someone new, especially if they are sharing with you at the same time. It's been my experience that most women find watching a man pleasure himself extremely erotic. I have shared explosive simultaneous orgasms with a partner through shared mutual masturbation. Hot, hot, hot! :jackoff:

What's better than an orgasm;) I posted a thread about it recently. My favorite way of achieving one has to be with a fun guy willing to take his time playing and teasing as it can take some time to happen and with or without toys. To do it alone is satisfying just not as exciting:) Thanks for the thread Peachy:)

So do you get as turned on as me when you touch yourself, or do you need someone else to enjoy it, or do you enjoy both.

Hey, if I'm getting off, I'm happy.

Hehe, ya I know, I'm a weirdo.

Peachy, if you are a weirdo on this, you have a fair bit of company!

At times, a touch of self-abuse is just what the doctor ordered. As Tom Waites once put it, at least you're with someone you love. I know, without any discussion, what feels good and what feels better. And then there is the practical aspect of it. The cost of self love is minimal once you have all the proper toys.

But yes, there are times when you really want to have someone else in the room with you. I'd like the occasional duo-masturbation (I gotta remember to ask about this some time) either to release or as a prelude to the joining of the bodies.

Like so many things, the answer is "it depends" and there is a time for all things.

The joy of having a very vivid memory, when all alone now all I have to do is close my eyes and remember how lucky I have being this past year with the special ladies here on Cerb, I am alone but not alone I think I might go lay down and think about my last trip to Fredericton !!!!!!

• Like 1