Question For Clients Who Browse Ads on Backpage

Do you browse Backpage "SPONSOR ADS"? (the ones in yellow)  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do you browse Backpage "SPONSOR ADS"? (the ones in yellow)

• Yes, Always
    • No, Never
    • Sometimes. (Explain if you like)

Guest S****r

Again, just to confirm to all you guys--advertising is very expensive and few can afford to run an ad every day, so please don't think a lady is not working if you don't see an ad that day.

And it never hurts to send a text or call, even if one is at her day job. No one else can see the message or hear the voice. So, please......keep that in mind!

:-)

Edited by S****r

I sometime travel to smaller cities ( okay Kingston and St Johns are my only cities) where its normally 2 or 3 dollar to advertise per ads. I found it worth it spenda bout 30$ for a month and get bump each 3 days for an ad compare to Ottawa or Toronto topaid for premium ad.

Just looking right now, you can see at least half of them are fake pics and bait and swith in the ottawa side ads

• Like 1

I too fall into the category of posting ads infrequently.. due to cost only..

If clients assume I'm not available on days I don't post ads I wouldn't work! Because bp keeps the ad alive it still shows up from specific searches

I'm available basically 7 days/week.. and post my hours..

I find guys usually find me from my pics on BP or by search features. ie. mature, tall, brunette.. something like busty probably doesn't narrow down the search much :P

so It's useful to put whatever makes you stand out normally in your ad.

For those that are worried that they may be "bothering" a lady on her day off - don't know about others - I turn my phone off on days I am not working.

I use sponsor ads and don't post everyday - even if I am working that day.

My understanding is the difference between brief mode and gallery mode - all the sponsor ads are listed in gallery mode. So, if you are looking at gallery - you are actually looking at the sponsor ads. Might be wrong - but this is my take on it.

• Like 1

I don't check BP, I see the ladies of CERB

RG

Agree. I've looked a few times but the resources here make BP an unnecessary risk.

• Like 1