Rommy at Asian Passion

I also saw Rommy recently. It was a last minute type of thing and I received as usual, great help from Cici aka Candise of AP who arranged for me to see Rommy.

As Cici promised, Rommy provided great services. Her English was more than adequate. In fact, it was the best of all Korean ladies I have had the pleasure of meeting. She is an attractive lady with nice smooth skin, tight spinner body and enhanced breasts.

As usual, we started out with a shower for two. Only when we finished the shower and got into bed did the dfk's begin. She's quite a good kisser and seemed to enjoy the way I pleased her orally, saying " that feels good", "you're very good" repeatedly. She is a tiny person with a very tight body. So, it was not surprising that a lot of lub was used. At the conclusion of our session, she was appreciative and said repeatedly that it was very good - most likely because of the fact that I was gentle with her and that I took it slow. I had a great time with her, I will not hesitate to see her again.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.