International Happiness Day

As today March 20th has been named international Happiness Day I thought it would be a great time for all of us to state what makes us Happy....

So what is making you all Happy Today?

• Like 2

1. Gotta love the first day of Spring. Hope is in the air. Hope that this HARD winter is finally coming to a close.

2. Still feeling the afterglow from my last play date.

3. I'm happy cause my regular Saturday morning romping routine will continue uninterrupted.

4. Listened to Pharrell Williams new hit Happy and now I am.

5. Ate a breakfast burrito this morning.

6. I'm reasonably healthy and pain free...

And the list goes on and on and on...:icon_biggrin:

I'm happy Ice4fun:) I didn't know this was happiness day thank you for letting us know:). Maybe that's why I've been in such a great mood. Weather wise it's been a gloomy day but today was a great day for me because I had a great workout, my dogs are good, I've met some sexy new men, going out to have some fun, drink wine and eat good food. Life is good:)

What makes me happy on other days-when a homeless dog I've met becomes homed.

When I hear from my best friend and she is happy

when the sun shines

when my online friend sends me one of his funny jokes

when someone pays me a compliment or smiles my way

Knowing that there are many good days are ahead:)

• Like 2

. Ice4fun I find interesting that you started the thread, posted again showing disappointment for not getting many replies but you did not mention what makes you happy today.

Your right Isabella...lol... i should have started with my own list... for the most part yesterday was not a great day for me and to be honest when I read it was international Happiness Day Just kinda thought it might be nice to hear some happy thoughts.

Better Days ahead I am sure... Thanks for your reply.

• Like 1

Your right Isabella...lol... i should have started with my own list... for the most part yesterday was not a great day for me and to be honest when I read it was international Happiness Day Just kinda thought it might be nice to hear some happy thoughts.

Better Days ahead I am sure... Thanks for your reply.

I'm sorry your day wasn't the best. You are right though, there are better days ahead and I wish you many. It's a great thread and a shame more didn't contribute.

• Like 1

It's simple things like these in life (a thread in an online forum this time) that can give you pause and force a reminder of what makes you happy and what's important. This is something I find I need to do on a regular basis when I start to put too much emphasis on all the "crap" we all deal with on a daily basis.

If I had seen the thread yesterday morning, I probably would have listed a few things. By the afternoon, though, I was in a foul mood. lol.

Anyway, as I get older, it's the simple things I enjoy. Peace, quiet, solitude. The crazy antics of my dogs. A good movie. A good meal. Friends. Family. And so on.

I have a feeling that when my time is done, and I look back, there will be few major events that had any long lasting contributions to my enjoyment of life. And if there are, they'll be short lived. So, I'll enjoy the simple things that are available to me every day. :)

• Like 2