Snow Party on the Island.....

Mr Nice 2

If you get lots of ladies helping and you need some help giving them massages after they are done shovelling send me a pm and I will rush right over.

• Like 1

Mr Nice 2

If you get lots of ladies helping and you need some help giving them massages after they are done shovelling send me a pm and I will rush right over.

Hey Mr Magician! This could work, you being a magician and all. Maybe you can just use that magic and cast a spell to get yourself here - see, I sort of live out in the country and unless you are my next door neighbor there's certainly no other way to get here!

Some of the girls are already looking like a massage might be of use and holy geeze, the snow has just started and I only have two hands. They have only just begun the shovelling part!!!!!

Oh, and when you come, bring beer and wine. I have the shrimp and lobster in already though.

See you soon. :)

MN2

PS. Lee did not get here yet. I am scared that he thought he was Harry Potter and tried to fly that shovel. He may have gotten off track in Ottawa.

I believe Mr Magician can help you will that lost Lee Richards. Personally I have seen a little of his magic. Perhaps while he is at it he can beam me over. I love lobsters.

Besides MN2, those girls you have there are pretty but I don't think they will last long shovelling. I can help with that as well. :icon_smile::icon_smile: I'm a good and fast worker!

• Like 1

Great to have such nice company to be storm stayed. You're probably praying for the storm to make a leisurely retreat.

• Like 1

Sounds like a fun time! Just need to put my chains on, and I'm on my way!

Oh my. Chains. That just put a very unexpected image in my mind! Sure Meaghan, come on across. :)

I believe Mr Magician can help you will that lost Lee Richards. Personally I have seen a little of his magic. Perhaps while he is at it he can beam me over. I love lobsters.

Besides MN2, those girls you have there are pretty but I don't think they will last long shovelling. I can help with that as well. :icon_smile::icon_smile: I'm a good and fast worker!

Hey, this party is growing all the time. The heck with shoveling as there are probably better things that we can do! Makes me think I should plan a party around the bonfire in July, and, well, I have serious bonfires here. :) Maybe the snow will be melted by then! Cerb PEI social around the fire has a certain appeal to it.

• Like 1

Seeing that I was late for the social ....

I have re-set my GPS MN2 (although the beacon probe points down when you are snorkeling and doesn't work well ;) ) and I am re-routed and on my way to drink, eat be merry and watch the photo shoot on the island !!! Yay....I love a good partayyyy !!!!

24963445-be1

Sure hope I don't get lost and the snow and ice doesn't melt when I am en route !! ....I can't swim ......

• Like 2

Seeing that I was late for the social ....

I have re-set my GPS MN2 (although the beacon probe points down when you are snorkeling and doesn't work well ;) ) and I am re-routed and on my way to drink, eat be merry and watch the photo shoot on the island !!! Yay....I love a good partayyyy !!!!

24963445-be1

Sure hope I don't get lost and the snow and ice doesn't melt when I am en route !! ....I can't swim ......

Hey Lee. Good to hear that you're on the way but it would be better perhaps not to snorkel across the Northumberland Strait. Not too many breaks in the ice to come up for air. That snow crawl might work however.

The girls decided that when you get here a cold beer is probably not the proper thing, so they are going to simmer some mulled wine for you and feed you hot hors d'oevres while you bask in the whirlpool. That probably means I will have to go shovel by myself. :(

• Like 1

Hey Lee. Good to hear that you're on the way but it would be better perhaps not to snorkel across the Northumberland Strait. Not too many breaks in the ice to come up for air. That snow crawl might work however.

The girls decided that when you get here a cold beer is probably not the proper thing, so they are going to simmer some mulled wine for you and feed you hot hors d'oevres while you bask in the whirlpool. That probably means I will have to go shovel by myself. :(

Well that is wonderful hospitality .... Thank-you folks :)))) I shall enjoy the pampering and fine company !!!

As for you shoveling by yourself no worries .... you can use my Manitoba farmboy style gardening shovel. Get the job done quicker .....

25343144-31f

You can keep it too buddy. I only have one so you can use it to garden a bigger garden this year and I will just eat your fresh home grown food. Cause that's what friends are for !!!!! ;) Yup.

• Like 3

The morning after the night before and success stories all around.

Thanks to Lee and his super shovel, a few scoops and the snow was gone. Lee being the early bird and workaholic was up early and prepared a delightful breakfast for all of us.

detail_Breakfast_spread1_zps07b0b8cd.png

Magician cast his spell and arrived as well. He may have to use his magic carpet to get everyone home as we are still not moving on roads in PEI until tonight. He dropped business cards all around.

magictravel_zps840439d8.jpg

If he can't handle the volume of travelers I have my alternative travel arrangements made. Only problem is that with our 100 km winds all these lovely ladies may end up in Newfoundland. Hey, that's not so bad though is it.

ballon_zpsd758e1de.jpg

Before the ladies leave though they decided to soak up a few rays from that big old PEI sun.

snowangel_zpsb59c36bb.jpg

bikinis-in-the-snow_zpsd885146b.jpg

I was able to assist Meaghan with a few techie questions. Glad for the big old farmhouse. All beds were full, and some overfull. :)

I always underestimate that Lee fella. I thought, "What the hell. A snorkel," but he's smarter than the average guy from Manitoba! That's Lee in there right smack in the middle! Well he's in there somewhere. I can imagine what he's up to!

HotTub_zps211cf6ec.jpg

So thanks everyone for the help with the digging out. Just so you know, we have another big snow storm forecast for Sunday if anyone wants to drop by. My free B&B is always available.

Ha, still really wondering about a summer bonfire though. :)

MN2

Edited by mrrnice2
  • Like 4