20 Years Later The Legend Lives On: Kurt Cobain

This past week marked the 20th anniversary of the death of Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain. With all the media attention surrounding some new controversial photos of his crime scene that were released this past week, and the new movie called Soaked In Bleach which follows the evidence down the path of the myrder conspiracy, I pose the question to you all and ask your opinion:

"Do you believe that it was in fact a suicide or was he a victim of an unsolved murder?"

• Like 1

I don't think we'll ever know any different than we do today. I read a book about Cobain's life, the rise of Nirvana, his relationship with Courtney Love, and the different perspectives on his death. The book leaned heavily in the direction of a conspiracy by Love herself, and a lot of the points that were raised were thought provoking. But 20 years has passed, and I don't think the speculation and theorizing will ever become more than just that, or be completelt disproven. It's just all part of his legend now.

Guest P**aq

It was sad that he joined the 28 club. His music and legend lives on and he is still one of alt music's biggest influences. I've always leaned toward Courtney having something to do with his death, but I suppose we will never know.