Patrick Brazeau, Suspended Senator Arrested In Gatineau

Guest a**4*

You would think that with all the shit he is in he would at least clean up his act but stupid is stupid, dumb is dumb

Alb49.... what ever do you mean....this guy was senate material.... hand picked by the Prime Minister.... what possibly could he be doing wrong....i am sure this is all just a misunderstanding lolol

• Like 2

Guest a**4*

I hope the owners of the peeler bar put that garbage to the curb that shows the kind of respect he has for women lets hope he never gets bail

I hope the owners of the peeler bar put that garbage to the curb that shows the kind of respect he has for women lets hope he never gets bail

He already had been arrested for sexual assault (amongst other charges) but they hired him anyway. These latest charges just more of the same.

And our Courts, letting him out on bail again, after he already violated previous conditions. You are right, he shouldn't get bail, and I frankly hope the Bare Fax wakes up and kicks him to the curb, he has no respect for women

RG

• Like 1

This guy definitely needs to clean up his shit.

He's had loads of opportunity & he still fucks it up. Where is this fella going?

• Like 1