Miley from Moonbay

Miley has some very rave reviews on other sites. These reviews and her photos intrigued me so much that I made an appointment last week to see her. Unfortunately, at the last minute, the appointment had to be cancelled because of her impending period. I had to wait until today to have the opportunity to see her.

Wow, is the word I would use when she opened the door and let me in! A tall, pretty, sweet and smiling Miley greeted me with a hug and a passionate kiss. A true blue spinner, her beautiful and healthy body is decorated with some tasteful tattoos on her back.

m6.jpg

All in all, she is a beautiful young lady with a model look and a great sense of humour. When I commented that she could be a model, she tiptoed with pretended high heels and pretended to walk like a model. At the end of our session, when I was leaving and I said "Have a safe trip home, sweetie!", she made a salute and uttered "Yes Sir!". We both had a good laugh! Her good sense of humour was very enticing! She is so cute and sweet like a high school teenager, always wearing a beautiful sweet smile on her face.

m4.jpg

The rest of the session was great and delightful as she was fun and entertaining. Her dfks were passionate and wonderful with a lot of tongue actions. She's very receptive on daty and seems to enjoy it with a lot of sweet moans. In fact, she was quite vocal during the main act comparing to other asian ladies that I have seen. Her bbbj was heavenly as well with a lot of eye contact.

I now feel like kicking myself for not seeing her earlier when she first arrived here. I just hope that the phone guy from Moonbay keeps his promise and brings her back in the summer. I promise I will be the first one in line to see her!

Agency Moonbay
I would visit again
Agency Moonbay
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.