Anyone have any details on good or great strap on toys? I've tried two and neither were reliable for staying together while in use. The dildo wouldn't stay in it's holster, any suggestions are appreciated.

oh well, I guess I could always use duck tape, lol!

Edited by cr**tyc***es
  • Like 2

Lol never been with a lady with a strap on toy... i guess I am a little intimidated by it ...... even more so now that I know you can't find one strong enough to stay together while you use it Cristy.. ;) lol

Edited by Ice4fun
  • Like 2

While I love the thought pegging and SO want to do it, I have yet to experience this personally for a couple reasons including not being able to find a harness that fits. I have done a lot of reading and that is one of the biggest things, the harness has to fit.

When looking for a harness these are some of the top things to look for. Adjustability and sizing. Measure yourself. Most good ones have a sizing guide.

Adjusting O rings. This way you can swap dildos in and out for a variety of sizing to meet any need and desire.

Quality. Look for solid manufacturers and customer reviews.

I'll include two that I have heard many good things about not only for quality and wearability but also easy of use and stability.

http://www.kittystoybox.com/SpareParts-HardWear-Joque-Strap-on-Harness-_p_65.html

http://tantusinc.com/search?type=product&x=0&y=0&q=strap+on

Also some women swear by the harness free dildos like the feeldoe, love rider or fetish fantasy elite. These have a part to insert and your interior muscles keep them in place while they provide stimulation for you. These take a bit of getting used to but some love them so it's an option.

Happy Pegging!

PS. If your dildo won't stay in the harness, see if you have removable O rings. You may just need to go down a size to fir the dildo better or if not removable, find a better suited dildo. That is if the harness works for you.

• Like 4

Great thread Cristy - unfortunately I have more questions than answers.

I think I got a handle on the device in general, but I'm missing the finer details. Is there any pleasure involved for the lady...somewhere?

The links provided by MM were sort of useful in describing the product, but assumed the purchaser knows what to do with the damn thing. To stupid clods like me, that's like describing the size & shape of banana, but not how to deal with it.

Can anyone help me out?

• Like 1

Thank you Savannah and Tracie, I think that's exactly what I need the underwear style harness, I'm excited to get one and to try it.

Jabba the gent just needs to lay back and enjoy. Though not every girl gets off on performing pegging, there is great pleasure in it for those of us that do. For me it's naughty, so I think and that alone gets me excited, it brings sexual sensations to the man that those who like say are mind blowing, and watching a man become so aroused and into is in itself a huge turn on, also having the control to increase or decrease his sensations.

• Like 1

Hi Jabba,

Here are a couple links you might helpful with some good info.

http://jezebel.com/5782240/everything-you-need-to-know-about-pegging

http://straight.fleshbot.com/5896091/tristan-taormino-would-like-to-talk-to-you-about-pegging

There are a few benefits for ladies depending on the lady involved and the strap on used. Some have insertable attachments while other have vibe attachments. For some, the power exchange or the giving of pleasure is highly exciting and intoxicating. Having not done it personally, but speaking as one who loves the ass in general, I get highly turned on pleasuring a man that way and I find it highly erotic when he enjoys it. To take it that step further for me seems amazingly exciting as it's just another way to share pleasure.

Of course for the man it's all about communication and making sure there is a level of trust and talking about things like depth, speed, angle of penetrations etc. You have thousands of nerve endings in your derriere and of course the prostate is amazing. So much potential here if you're open to exploring it and can shake off a lot of stupid misconceptions out there. Bottom line is it's another way that two people can enjoy sex, pleasure and heightened intimacy!

• Like 2

Bottom line is it's another way that two people can enjoy sex, pleasure and heightened intimacy!

"Bottom" line, eh? ;)

• Like 1