Sign in to follow this  

Sandy Joy of Montreal Fantasy Gets full approval

Met up with Sandy at her d/t hotel location, and she's wearing a sexy black outfit, with her librarian type glass on, and she's very very smoking hot on my books. She fits the hot librarian personification she exudes, and I was reading the two chapters on her chests, as well as the back covers just call out to me. The headline was extremely provokative, and it was all teasers all around this hard body spinner with all the right curves.

She's a pleaser, and dick teaser. Everything is crisp and clean, she's not perfumed at all, and I was breathing her in all the way. It was absolute pleasure to hold her, hug her, and just explore her entirety. Lots of exploring on my end. My nose and lips were everywhere, and I completely approve.

They say mens are dogs, and I was a total K9 today. This spinner is easy to pick up, and her back arches fits my spooning belly perfectly. Like two piece of a puzzle. She's comfortable, I'm comfortable, she plays and pleases me thoroughly. I go down to pray between her legs, and she loves the worship service. She's so clean, and pink, I can't stop myself. Most of the session was my nose between her legs, and she tells me she's loving it, and not to stop. "Oh, you are so good, I like it", and that was all I need to keep going. The view was fantastic, her man made are perfect, and I can't help but consume the view.

We switch around, and its 1969 all over again. She is very sensual, and teases the little boy very delicately. This is a lover down there, not a PSE. I'm loving the tease play, and she's not holding back. I'm feeling full connection with her.

I can't take it anymore, and she lets me tease her a little further befor the cap goes on. I'm the bull, and she's the cowgirl. Many many deep discoveries, many sensual hugs and holding each other in the heat. I feel her inner legs heating up, she's into it, and feeling it.

We swap a few more position. My favourite lazy doggy, and regular doggy - the view of these candy apple boots are out of this world. I'm looking, and giving all I've got, and stopping to catch the view and my breath. Stood her up, spun her around to catch further view. She participates and enjoys the attention that I gladly give. While standing up, we do it standing, and it was too much. I'm really into her. I lay her down, and finish off. Never felt more fullfilled.

This one's a must repeat. Connected at many levels. She's clean, no distraction, present, and down to earth. I love it.

For once, I have no smart-ass negitive comments. I'll try to seek another peak before she's back to MTL.

Thank you Sandy, and Thank you Montreal Fantasy.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this