Sign in to follow this  

A new (and excellent) trend??

Guest *l**e

So since around Christmas I have noticed something interesting; I have been getting more and more young, successful, single clients. Many of my female clients really just want a good massage with a slightly sensual tone, but there has always been a certain number that want a great massage with a "happy ending" . Lately, though (and to my total delight!!) I've been getting these young, successful single ladies that are fed up with dating and kind of busy with work, etc, and want to be spoiled, pampered and then made totally happy at the end.

Lots of them have said that guys their age are too silly to deal with and honestly aren't interested in pleasing a women; they are selfish and immature. They say that they want it to be all about them for once.

Besides the obvious selfish reasons for me to enjoy this trend, I'm so happy that women are feeling confident and secure enough do this. I think it's awesome that they have found a way to get what they need in this manner.

I see this as a positive evolution in women's sexuality...what do the rest of you think??

No longer are we or should we be ashamed of being sexually free, picking with who, when, where, and how often we are going to have sex and it's about time:) This does not make us sluts, promiscuous, or loose. It makes us strong, independent satisfied strong women and we can do whatever a man can do! Perhaps this is a revolution, not sure but I'm also glad that women of any age are showing the confidence and desire to seek out nsa relationships just as men do.

Happy to hear you are benefiting;) I have transitioned from one reason to another to be in this business. It now provides me my physical needs, social needs and adds to my finances. I don't like dating, don't want a relationship, so I'm on the other end of the spectrum but for similar reasons:) Women rock!!

Guest *l**e

I just think that it's so nice that these ladies are so confident and know exactly what they want and just go get it. They tell me what they want, and are happy with their decision after.