I've been writing a little bit and wondered how this is. Spelling/grammar unchecked ad I wrote it in my phone lol.

She walked through the door of my office, closing it softly behind her. As I took my eyes from my monitor briefly to peek at her. She was coyly biting her lip while standing by the door. Her posture, surprisingly excellent, with arms holding her notebook low in front of her. She wore black plastic rimmed glasses on her beautiful brown eyes. A white blouses extremely low cut, her long hair cascading over her perky breasts so teasingly. Her surprisingly short grey skirt hugged her tightly.

"Come in." I say to her in soft words

She walks towards the chair with long and slow strides crossing over with each step, the powerful sound of stiletto heels. She stands in front of the chair and asks "may I... Sir" with her pouty lips as she motions toward it.

"Yes, you may" I respond authoritatively.

She sits, crossing her right leg over the left double crossing her ankles. Her thigh exposed now revealing where the garter meets the silker black stocking.The chair, far enough from the desk that I catch a glimpse of her white tipped toes peeping through the front of the open toed black stilettos she adorned her tiny feet.

"My name is Ginger Adams" she stated "I'm applying for the position".

"I got your email" in fact I was just freshening up on it "you have an interesting set of skills. Proficient in mandarin, Cantonese, English, French, Italian, well the list of languages goes on!"

"Well sir, I've travelled my whole life, my father worked with the Military." she said proudly.

Interesting I though "you know this service caters mainly to young professional and wealthy men?" I asked.

"I do" she said contently

"What have you learned, in your travels, about men?"

"Well..." She lights a cigarette and draws upon it "they all want the same thing." She finally replied then blew a thin line of smoke into the air.

"what is it, what do thy want?"

"Me" she said with in the sexiest way possible.

Edited by dominoeffect
Error re:auto correct
  • Like 1

Thank you for taking the time to post this. I think it is good and very descriptive. Your words allow me to get a very clear picture of the characters and their actions in your story. Sexy!!

Thank you to those that appreciate this! I think I can put a little more together, I really appreciate the encouragement.

DoM ;)