I just logged on a few minutes ago and took a gander at my profile to realize today is my 8th anniversary on CERB!!! As far as I am aware, pretty much only Emma Alexandra and I are the only ones left who joined in 2006. I'm curious to know who else is left on this site who signed up way back in 2006?

Cheers,

Spud271

• Like 8

I joined March 8th 2008, but 2006 is a real accomplishment. Congrats on your anniversary

• Like 1

Guest **sh****he***ac***th

Congratulations on your longevity and ongoing contributions to CERB...very well done!

Congratulations! I only found out about this site by accident in 2008. Otherwise, I'd have signed up a lot sooner - who knew that the site has been around since 1996?! Thanks, Mod!

• Like 1

Congratulations Spud. Coming up on my fifth anniversary myself. Eight years is certainly an accomplishment.

Cheers

• Like 1

Through good and bad times and you stuck it out. Congratulations Spud.

At one time I thought we were about to lose you. I am glad you decided to stay and carry on - much appreciated by the community.

Not sure I will have the stamina :) Again thanks for you contributions.

• Like 1

Guest a**4*

Well done Spud271 on your 8th year I raise my glass and say cheers to you :chug::chug::bigclap::bigclap:

Guest P**aq

Happy Anniversary Spud! 8 years is a long time in the community! Should we call you gramps ;)

Yikes !! Congrats Spud. I am only 4 years today. If I don't suffer from sex induced cardiac arrest by then let's check back in four years and celebrate 8 and 12 years being Cerberite horny fuckers ;) Again congrats !

• Like 1

Indeed, congrats on your being a member for eight years, not too many were then and even fewer remain to this day.

After five years, I already feel like an old-timer... but it ain't so bad!

Best,

toine

• Like 1