Jello or Pudding Wrestling anyone

I've been chatting with some of the MA's jokingly about the Spa's having a pudding or jello wrestling event. So far all the girls think it would be great.:)

It could hosted with one of the spa's as they already have the shower facilities to clean up afterwards. Could be Bikini, topless, nude, in the end I'm sure most of the girls would be naked anyways. So maybe to save the laundry bills it should start of nude :). There could be singles, tag team wrestling. Mix tag team if they could find any willing men participants. Who knows maybe this could be a monthly event if there was a lot of interest?.

What do you think of this ?

Any MA'a interested?

Are you men willing to go see an event if one was hosted.

Could be done within a Spa, or Spa vs Spa.

Jello or Pudding?

Who would be your fantasy dream match?

Who know's , maybe we can get one of the Spa owners to host an event if we can get enough interest.

Here is a web site that can generate a Mexican Wrestler name for you?

http://gangstaname.com/names/mexican_wrestler

Mine would be: Guerrero del Oro

Let's have fun with this topic :)

• Like 2

Guest *l**e

that sounds super fun. I have mc'd many many nude wrestling events at strip clubs etc...it's always a good time. I'd be willing to help out and even get in the ring for a mixed match. fun fun fun ...great idea

I am sure this would be a load of fun and I wish you all the best in getting it up and running but it is not something that would normally get me to attend but hey to each their own. LOL

• Like 1

Il re might know more about this but whenever I brought up hello in strip clubs I was shot down. Apparently there are few things on this planet that are worse to clean up

• Like 1

i always enjoyed it on sunday nights when barbs used to do oil wrestling years ago . you got bid on the ladies participating and than get to towel them off after the match .

the winner would get a bottle of champagne , the guy that paid the most would get a bottle , and they would give away a third bottle but I cannot remember the reason for that one .

• Like 1

Guest *l**e

Absolutely correct...Jello totally sucks to clean up as it is full of food colouring. That's why most place do oil wrestling.