Greetings.. :)

Guest R**3*9

I always find the first 5 minutes a little awkward especially if I'm meeting someone new. I don't really know what to say or do...Well "hello" seems to come naturally but after that I'm pretty much lost. :icon_confused:

I'm naturally cautious when I meet people in general. Some may even say shy :icon_redface: but once I have a feel for people that goes away.

I would love to speed this process up and perhaps I'm not the only 'less than charismatic' gent out there who could use a little advice.

Can anyone enlighten me as to what is a good way to greet someone for the first or fifth time?

Gents do you have any advice based on experience or some great stories about the best greetings you've given or received?

A great big hug! Awesome way to break the ice! Besides...aren't all of those butterflies one of the great parts of meeting new people?

• Like 3

Actually that initial meeting with a new service provider and the inherent nervous awkwardness can heighten the experience in my opinion... for me it is not a negative.

As for what to do... just power through.. when that do opens step in and hug that amazing lady who has welcome you in to her world... a long hug and a passionate kiss is all i usually need to settle in for the session.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

I am also nervous and shy around people I just met or do not know very well. The nervousness does not go away for a lot of people. Be upfront with the lady and let her know that you are nervous and shy. She will appreciate your honesty and help put you at ease.

I also find that a warm friendly hug upon arrival helps a lot.

Have fun and play safe. :)

• Like 1

Agree with Ice4fun, that first time anxiety is part of the excitement. I just say to myself that I get to play naked with this lovely lady in a few minutes and the happy thoughts dominate my mind and the anxiety disappears. Fun fun fun! It's all good.

A hug and a great kiss is always a good start, and end :)

Nervousness is great for both, the anticipation of what is going to happen next is certainly a thrill for me, even when it's the 5th time that I have been together with the gentleman.

You never really get to know someone totally even after many get-togethers, so for me, a kiss and a hug always is a great ice-breaker.

• Like 2

Even with ladies I repeat with I'm nervous...pre date jitters if you will.

There is the building anticipation for the "knock on the door" (most of my dates are outcalls to my hotel) and when I answer the door I greet the lady with a hug and kiss. Then we go to the couch, have drinks (usually wine for the lady) and talk...either getting to know one another or catch up

But the nervousness, butterflies, pre date jitters, all part of the fun of having a date with a beautiful woman. If you aren't excited, nervous, have pre date jitters, well what's the point in having encounters

I hope it never goes away

A rambling

RG

I've never been the shy, retiring type of bloke. I get excited when I see someone new. If I were to offer any piece of advise, it would be to let your excitement show. Assuming, you are seeing a lady of Cerb caliber, she will likely be sexy as hell, cute or down rite beautiful, classy and stylish. She may be dressed to the nines or naked as the day she was born. Let her know how good she looks, smells, feels, tastes etc. Show your appreciation by discretely getting the donation out of the way. If you haven't come straight from the shower, ask if you might take a moment to freshen up. This will help with the jitters and you will smell better too! Let your play date lead the conversation. After all, most service providers have experience calming nervous clients, so let them do what they do best. Over all remember you are here for a good time and you are about to make a fantastic memory. Enjoy it.

• Like 1

Guest Be***iful****lah

I'm a pile of nerves in those first few moments no matter how many times I've seen the person.

I love the icebreaker hug, I feel the longer and tighter I hold them the more my nerves melt away. And hopefully theirs too.

I have this inner rule that I live by that comes in very handy in those moments.

If something positive crosses my mind about the person I will blurt it out.

I can't help myself to share compliments, they are useless silent so I open my mouth and let them flow.

Usually that's a good icebreaker as it provokes a shy laugh or smile.

I'm a pile of nerves in those first few moments no matter how many times I've seen the person.

I love the icebreaker hug, I feel the longer and tighter I hold them the more my nerves melt away. And hopefully theirs too.

I have this inner rule that I live by that comes in very handy in those moments.

If something positive crosses my mind about the person I will blurt it out.

I can't help myself to share compliments, they are useless silent so I open my mouth and let them flow.

Usually that's a good icebreaker as it provokes a shy laugh or smile.

I agree 100% about the Hug.... and not just a quick squeeze... a firm embrace where for that first few minutes our bodies connect and there is an instant feeling of being welcome..... it's one of my favorite moments of an encounter.

Just my opinion

• Like 2

Guest R**3*9

I would like to extend my sincere thanks to everyone for their great guiding words.:grin:

Somehow just reading your responses has calmed me quite a bit going into my next encounter. I know I'm a strange cat...LOL

So this is what I've learned...

Hugs and kisses = good

A little nerves = excitement

Compliments = :smile:

Have I missed anything?

Encore un grand merci a tout le monde.

Guest P**aq
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to everyone for their great guiding words.:grin:

Somehow just reading your responses has calmed me quite a bit going into my next encounter. I know I'm a strange cat...LOL

So this is what I've learned...

Hugs and kisses = good

A little nerves = excitement

Compliments = :smile:

Have I missed anything?

Encore un grand merci a tout le monde.

You did the best thing you could do, you listened to the advice that was provided so you are well on your way!

The first time I ever met an SP was 4 years ago. I welcomed her into my house, took her coat, then in my nervousness I offered my hand to shake when she was on the way to giving me a hug...at that very moment, I thought I was going to die, but she shook my hand back!

All those nerves go away after a few minutes. Just get through them and then remember to enjoy yourself and pay lots of attention to her :)

I offered my hand to shake when she was on the way to giving me a hug...at that very moment, I thought I was going to die

Pisaq, this is scary.... I did the same thing when I met with a Lady for my first time! :) I have to say, it was embarrassing but she made me feel good about it!

• Like 1