Spinvox is pretty cool...i like having it so i don't have to go and listen to my messages all the time...however sometimes the voice messages are a little off when it is written in your messages.. here are a couple of mine...one of my clients wanted to know if i would mind if he picked up a "chardonnay"

Spinvox says-short in the hanger supper{?}

My friend calls her name is viola:

Spinvox- "hi ,it's file{?}

do you have any to share?

kisses,

Emma A

I checked the site. It doesn't really say how to sign up or what the costs are. Did I miss something?

I checked the site. It doesn't really say how to sign up or what the costs are. Did I miss something?

hmmm i'm not sure... it came with my package with my all time favorite{NOT} phone service Rogers...

I believe Bell Mobility is now offering this service as well - as I found out from listening to their announcements while on hold for 25 minutes the other day and not getting through.

So I am switching to another carrier before month's end because their text messaging feature sucks. There are often 4 days that go by that I can't receive incoming texts because they're stuck on some server.

I'll look into it later when I decide who to switch to (probably Telus) - but my number will remain the same.

I've been with Telus for years. It's like a bad relationship I keep going back to....hoping things will change, but they never do. I think all the companies are pretty much just stinkers. :roll:

In Ottawa, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary (possibly Vancouver soon) there is WIND Mobile. They do have one of the lowest rates around. $15/month for the basic voice/txt package.

Caveat: They are using a new spectrum which is only supported in North America at the moment, Telus in the US and Quebecor in Quebec.

There is roaming with Rogers in Canada for an additional cost :-?

I've been with Telus for years. It's like a bad relationship I keep going back to....hoping things will change, but they never do. I think all the companies are pretty much just stinkers. :roll:

In Ottawa, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary (possibly Vancouver soon) there is WIND Mobile. They do have one of the lowest rates around. $15/month for the basic voice/txt package.

Caveat: They are using a new spectrum which is only supported in North America at the moment, Telus in the US and Quebecor in Quebec.

There is roaming with Rogers in Canada for an additional cost :-?

I am wondering when wind will show up here on the west coast, I really can see a whole lot of people switching when they do.