Newbie Condom concern

Guest R**do***in

Ok, I've tried searching the board to find an answer to this question.

Please forgive me if it has been answered alread

As some who is new to this and wanting to be safe

Is it a industry standard to "assume" your SP has the condom(s)

I feel that I wouldn't want to show up with a incorrect brand and offend any SP.

Do we as Gents leave it to the SP to take care of "cover" ?

Guest S*rca****sid

I'm not sure how you would offend an SP with the wrong brand? If you showed up with anything from one of the major reputable brands such as Trojan, Durex, Lifestyles...etc, I'm sure you will be more than fine. Unless of course you had one that looked like it had spent a few years sitting in your wallet or it was a "no-name" brand that resembled a cheap party favour.

I would hate the generalize, but it seems that any responsible SP will be prepared and have some condoms handy.

But looking at it from a different perspective, with there being so many different body types, shapes and sizes; if there is a specific brand and style that suits you best, it's probably in your best interest to show up with a few. It just might be the difference in making it the best experience for yourself and the SP!

It has been my experience to have an unopened box of condoms rather than a couple loose ones. It gives the ladies an added measure of security that they have not been tampered with.

Some ladies will take requests if you have a particular brand or style preference.

Don't be shy about asking the lady about her condom preference (or yours) when setting up the appointment.

Remember to ask first. She may have an allergy or sensitivity to some brands, spermicides, and lubricants used.

• Like 3