CERB is like a strip club

the regulars, the guys that come in everyday, everyone knows them, they are the respected VIP members.

the lurkers, they visit the club once and awhile, but never really get to know anyone.

the 'high rollers', they participate, but they are always in the 'champagne room'. They see CERB as a place to hook up, not to socialize.

the newbies, they don't know about much, they don't know the rules, at this point they have to make a good impression. Just like in a club, they have to earn their trust. The newbie can become any of the above.

The bartenders, the bouncers, the managers, they're the MODs. They'll kick out whoever is drinking to much, or causing drama.

Heheh... :rolleyes:

• Like 9

That actually is a interesting theme... maybe I should change my name to "The Bouncer" lol...

That actually is a interesting theme... maybe I should change my name to "The Bouncer" lol...

I think of you as the One Eye in the Cerb Sky. :-P when I look at your avatar cerbmodgif2.gif.

Meh, I find cerb a helluva a lot more interesting than any strip club. I can get hammered for cheap, smoke cigs wherever, yell at my computer screen, and whip my dick out whenever I want. Try that shit at a peeler joint.

• Like 1

I'd like a lap dance please. Oh right....I'm in Nova Scotia. No contact here. :(

But you can pay to watch them take a shower! Same thing, right? hehehe. Man was my mind blown when I left the Maritimes.

I'd like to think that the ladies have each other's backs WAY more here on CERB tho than in a strip club ;-)

But you can pay to watch them take a shower! Same thing, right? hehehe. Man was my mind blown when I left the Maritimes.

Exactly. I moved here from Ontario and I also spent some time in Quebec so I am very spoiled. Ralph's Place just doesn't compare.

Exactly. I moved here from Ontario and I also spent some time in Quebec so I am very spoiled. Ralph's Place just doesn't compare.

I miss Montreal...Ralph's is no comparison. Our strip club laws are a joke here in NS! What's the point?

Pretty catty eh? I like a good cat fight though! We should have a CERB mud wrestling evening! I'd pay to go see that.... :)

I like to think that too :roll:

Pretty catty eh? I like a good cat fight though! We should have a CERB mud wrestling evening! I'd pay to go see that.... :)

I second the motion! Then we can watch them shower! :razz:

Having met you, I'd have to say it's done you good and you've learned about blowing quite well! :)

Man was my mind blown when I left the Maritimes.

Likewise with the men. In a strip club a guy takes a girl in the back and comes out to questions from his buddies,

"So is she good? Was that fun!? What's she like?"

and the guy just shrugs it off and acts all macho and tells you to go try her yourself.

But here on CERB we will tell each other like it is, we help and warn and don't seem to get too jealous. YMMV though.

I'd like to think that the ladies have each other's backs WAY more here on CERB tho than in a strip club ;-)

Who is going to be in charge of the jello wrestling? I'll be the "Cocktail" or should I say the "Cocktease" waitress. And I will be on shift until 5 pm today.lol. And you'd better tip me well for swaying my big bossom in your face. Haha.