Guest M****ella's C****s (retire

I think like most things sexy is a state of mind. I think therefore I am. In our society we are often trained, or brainwashed with other peoples ideals and norms. Weather it be threw main stream society or what we see as we grow up. As we age we try to emulate what we have seen, learned and been told what is normal. I personally feel that we have the ability to make our on choices, and come to our own conclusions threw our own evolved consciousness.

I am happy to see a shift in what aging can be, this is being done threw mainstream media, and the way we think about what aging can be.

I feel aging is something beautiful, sensual, and wonderful to experience! The knowledge we gain, the lessons we learn, and the experiences of life. Its threw the media, but also threw people broadening their interruptions of ageing and sexuality. We are slowing starting to see a shift in peoples minds sets which is beautiful. I personally feel we shape our own reality threw our thoughts. If you say, and think, you feel old. Odds are you will and simply because that's what you are focusing on. Ageing is inevitable, but the way we view it can be changed. I guess in short I think we are never too old to embrace our sexuality. Its a part of us and it is important. period. We may need a little help to get started, but once we do the trip is fun from start to finish regardless of how "old" we become. I think we need to consciously shift our minds sets towards what sexy is and age. I think we can be sexy at any age if we feel and think we are.

Let's get rid of the stigma that you can't be sexy at 80 and start embracing that at any age you can be sensual, sexy, sexual and beautiful!

But that's just my two cents :)

"Sexy" has no expiration date... it's all about the total package for me... poise, grace, charm, elegance, intelligence, eloquence all play a major role. Physical beauty is but one element of the whole. For me, I have a deep appreciation of beauty in all its forms... intrinsically perfect in every way. I love all women of all ages, shapes and sizes. I've been with women that range in age from their 20's to their 60's, and they were all amazing.

• Like 3

So, for those of you who believe that sexy has no upper age limit, I ask you to consider that maybe it has no lower age limit too, and for the sake of that minority try to give each person at least a first chance to demonstrate their individual merit (or lack thereof) before judging them.

I do agree and see your point on younger age limits. I have 2 ways of handling this scenario.

I have had amazingly generous and fun-filled adventures with young men of 21-25. But with that said, I was more willing to accept them from the way they communicated to me in the initial contact and follow ups. On that thought, some of these astonished me with their own confidence, manners and generosity.

Myself I may be a bit more spectacle when I know you are younger then 25, but is not decided on a number only. I look at the way you communicate with me, your awareness of your own limitations and considerations, the way you respect my booking protocols. Then I will decide to book or not.

It doesn't matter the age number per-say, but what I have a hard time with is to know that you are so much younger than myself, and that you are feeling insecure and just so scared that you are having a hard time to connect to me as a women. But then again this applies to many men no matter what their age.

I always will try to put my play partners comfort level in the forefront, but yet need to be sure that I too feel comfortable with you. If you are so nervous that it makes me nervous or uncomfortable then this session is not going to work for either.

So, I do not have an age limit, but will consider your age and carefully decide if it worth it for both of us. Last I need is a young 22 who feels so insecure that nothing happens, or flip it, and cant happen and have to collect on my donation because of it. That would just ruin it for the young lad:(

• Like 1

Guest **cely***r***ne

It is what it is.

But I'm going to be that old old granny with leaopard skin tight pants..pink 6inch heels and a top that I shouldn't be wearing and I'm gonna rock it. Sexy is a mental thing. You can exude sexy whenever you want. Realistically though, when I'm 90 the leopard pants and pink shoes will not be sexy at all. But it will be fun.

In my opinion age is honestly just a number. I look very young, am a little older than most people think and I feel double my age. It isn't your age that determines your maturity, it's the experiences you have had in your life and what you learned from them. I am attracted to both men and women. I can tell you that I have found many sexy and in many different age groups. I think sexy comes in many different forms, from your mental connection, your sexual connection and just your overall self. So no, sexy does not have an age limit.