New to the scene!Luv the posts! Very helpful!

Hello all! Was just looking through a bunch of posts on here and saw some really interesting and useful info on this industry. I really enjoy reading what the hobbiests have to say about the SPs and what they like or dislike about their experiences. It really gives me insight into what I can do to make the experience that much better for them (not that it wouldn't already be awesome lol). I am definately a pleaser and it really makes my job easier when I know what the hobbiest expects ahead of time. I also like the way that CERB takes the time to question SPs and hobbiests alike about certain topics they feel are important to the industry to get a better understanding of what we both need and want. Its great to have that kind of support.

Anyway I just wanted to let everyone know I am here in Thunder Bay and am looking forward to meeting some great people and having some good times. I am a very sensual, educated, and humerous person which I think is a great combo of attributes to have lol. As I said before I am a pleaser so I am always up for the GFE although not limited to that if that's not your thing. I'm sure prior to booking a meeting we will have worked out any details. I look forward to making your time with me a memorable as possible and will add posts as I get everything situated on my website, etc....till next time...keep 'em cummin! :-D