Mr Prime Minister Harper, Oh Ye, Oh Great One,

Following the direction of the Supreme Court but first and foremost at your direction since you are so much more powerful than the Justices, I have been working to rewrite the legislation regarding prostitution in this great country of ours.

I have determined that the model that we can use will be similar to the one that we follow in the regulation of marijuana. By using this model there is a precedent set elsewhere in our legal system that we cannot be challenged on and it will keep everyone happy.

It shall be legal to sell sex and it shall be legal to purchase sex, but only in small amounts. We of course will be required to write regulations to define small.

If a potential client is by nature well endowed then it would be impossible to have just a little bit of sex. That would be by definition a lot of sex and therefore subject to prosecution. This would be a winning political position for our party in the next election because in reality most men are not that well endowed.

If you may recall, when a former President from our neighbors to the South had a blowjob from Ms. Lewinsky, he set precedent for us with these words. "I did not have sex with that woman." Therefore we can confidently assert that a simple blowjob is exempt from prosecution. Since I know how much you admire the Americans I am sure that you can accept this. Or perhaps we could allow a little bit of a blow job if you are more comfortable with that. Deep throat would certainly be cause for prosecution.

In order to protect our youth it is critical that we regulate advertising from the "Ladies of the night." I propose that references to sex be prohibited, but that we create and charge for courses that will teach proper methods of writing in code. For example, an, "Introduction to Mr. Putin," would in fact refer to a Russian ending. Instead of using the term BBBJ they could talk about the "Triple B Ranch." These courses can also add to government income to allow us to further pad our Senators expense accounts.

Mr Harper, before I finish I would like confirmation that I am on the right track. I would be pleased to do a CIM for you at your request. Sorry about the acronym - Composite Information Material.

With Respect,

Peter MacKay

From the Desk of the Prime Minister:

Peter, I'd like to stick it up your ass!

Stephen

From the Desk of Peter MacKay

Stephen, Under the new legislation that response allows you to be charged!

• Like 2